1D in Pakistan? - Seven

One Direction in Pakistan?

Chapter 7

Tasha's POV

College is almost about to start, can you freaking believe it? Seriously going to miss being sprawled on by bed, blissfully doing absolutely nothing.

Life sucks.

But on the bright side, me being the twitter addict was stalking the boy's twitter a few weeks after they'd announced the Asian leg of the tour.

And then, when Zayn tweeted that they were considering adding a few more Asian countries to the list, my friends and I nearly exploded from hope and happiness.

Hope 'cos,

A) More Asian countries, and Pakistan was among the very few left. And,

B) 'Cos none of the other boys had tweeted this, only Zayn Freaking Malik had!

Everyone kept asking the boys again and again to finally end our torment and reveal the dates and the rest of the countries names, but the sexy twats weren't having any of it.

Well I shouldn't blame my sexy twats, oh no! I should probably blame the so-not-sexy 'Modest! Management.'

~*~

So Laila and I finally learned which colleges we got accepted into and would you look at that?! We were both going in the same college!

Eugh. College. The thought I have to study again so soon makes me convulse in fear.

Okay, I'm being dramatic, but I'm not looking forward to studies. Studying is just not my forte. But having a slightly photographic memory helps sometimes.

Okay enough about me!

College starts in two weeks. Somebody help me!

~*~

I was just lounging around when Laila barged inside my room like a mad woman. I should really tell my mom to not let her inside. She was jumping with sheer excitement and it was almost two months since I had seen her this excited. Yes, she was this excited only when we were gorng to the cinema to see This Is Us.

"Good news Laz?"

"HELL YES! The boys are finally doing a twitcam!" She announced, jumping on my bed and snatching my laptop from my hands.

"Oh my God! I thought Liam said an hour later! And all the boys? Not only Liam?" I asked and she nodded like a bobble-head.

"Oh God that means they must have an anouncement to make!" I squealed and we waited for the twitcam to connect or load or whatever it does.

Finally it did and we waited with baited breaths for the boys to come online. Finally they did and we squealed like the fangirls we are.

"Hello everyone!" Liam greeted politely and waved at the screen.

"Hmfphf!" Niall greeted us with a cookie stuffed in his mouth.

"Hello loves! We have a massive announcement to make!" Louis spoke and all the boys cheered, including us and millions of other directioners.

"The announcement is related to the tour," Harry informed us slowly. "As you all know that we have finished our American leg of the tour and we'll be starting the Asian one in two weeks or so. So an important news related to that." Me and Laila both looked a each other and grinned big.

"Well, we'll let Zayn take it from here," Harry smiled and Zayn scooted closer to the camera.

"Hello 'dere babes! As the boys informed you all, we've got a massive announcement to make!"

"Just spit it out you sexy twat!" I growled at the screen.

"After our requesting management for so long, they finally accepted to add another country to our tour! Well actually my requesting."

I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS.

"Let's see. This is for all of you awesome directioners who deserve that we visit their country too. So everyone," Zayn paused and winked at the camera.

I'm going to shave his head now. He knows how to mess with me.

"WE'VE ADDED PAKISTAN AND SINGAPORE TO OUR TAKE ME HOME TOUR!" All the boys announced together and me and Laila squealed and hugged each other, jumping around.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god!"

"And the tickets will go on sale next week, so be sure to grab yours! You can find the details on our website as well as the dates that'll be revealed in a few hours," Liam informed us.

"Uh, that's all," Harry smiled at the camera awkwardly.

"Bye everyone!" The boys cheered together and logged off.

OH MY HOLY GULAB JAMUNS.

WHAT IS AIR?

I CAN'T EVEN.

I JUST...

I sighed happily and plopped down on my bed, beside a hyperventilating Laila.

"I can't believe they're finally coming here," I whispered.

"Oh my god. Don't touch me I'm not okay!" was Laila's reply.

So after we calmed down and composed ourselves, we made plans to buy the tickets together online.

And we were still frozen with shock and excitement. The moment we were waiting for, for almost three damn years was finally here.

ONE FREAKING DIRECTION were going to visit Pakistan in just a few months.

We'll be seeing the boys we've supported for three years LIVE..

Oh god I need to sleep, this is too much for my poor fangirl heart.

~*~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYY!!!! <3

Vote, comment, the works! :D

~bemycupcake xx