1D in Pakistan? - Six

One Direction in Pakistan?

Chapter 6

Niall's POV:

1/2 Months Later

I was grumpy. And hungry. Because we were up at six and I wasn't able to finish all of my breakfast. Life is unfair.

The lads and I were finally almost finished with the American dates of the tour. Now, after a week's break, we were to start off at Asia.

I would be lying if I'd say that none of us was excited. We had went to Japan before for charity, but the other countries were fairly new to us. Zayn was the most excited and you can probably guess why.

And that reminds me, it was now almost time to talk to management about adding another country, Pakistan, to our tour dates.

So we had taken an appointment with management and the twats had called us at seven bloody thirty in the morning! But for the first time ever, Zayn was looking pretty energetic and not sleepy for waking up so early.

We now in the car on our way to management's office. You could tell we were all nervous, and my grumpiness over my interrupted breakfast was slowly dissipating.

"We're here, lads," the driver stopped the car.

We were at One Direction's management's offices in New York, our last venue of the American part of the tour.

~*~

"Morning boys. I can honestly say that this is a surprise. I thought we'd covered everything on our last meeting," Lisa inquired. She was the only one with up today. Good. Less people to convince.

Liam started. "Yes we covered almost everything, but the reason we're here is because we want to add a few more dates to the tour."

Good. He started safely.

Lisa raised her eyebrows. "Really? To which country?"

Zayn spoke up then. "To Pakistan."

Lisa's face scrunched up in confusion. "I'm sorry, where?"

Zayn seemed annoyed. "It's a country in South Asia. It's where my Dad's family is from."

Lisa still looked sceptic. "Ok. And you want to go there because of that?" She directed her question to Zayn. "You do know you can visit there with your family on break."

Louis started then. "No that's not the only reason Lisa. 'We' want to go there because there are deserving fans there. Fans that have been waiting for ages. Those that have never seen us live. They deserve it," he emphasized.

"Yeah. We we blown away about how much they were protestin' when we didn't add their country to our tour," I added in.

Lisa shook her head and shrugged. "Sorry boys. You'll just have to stick with the other countries." How heartless was she? Bitch.

And judging by the other boy's expression, they were thinking the same. And Zayn was thinking way worse. He looked livid.

~*~

Zayn's POV

I can't believe the bitch! One minute she looked like she was gonna accept our request, then she rejects it head on. Heartless bitch is what she is. No surprise, 'cos it's the management.

I couldn't take it anymore. All of our truest fans deserve to meet us. And I especially felt for the Pakistani fans.

"Look Lisa, this means a lot to me. This country will be very important. Think, more exposure in a completely new country. How that'll affect our sales!" I stated, trying to bribe her.

She looked thoughtful. "I guess you're right," she finally admitted, reluctantly and I stifled the urge to do an energetic fist pump in the air.

"I can't guarantee the whole management board will accept this though, boys. We'll have to look over their security measures, government, concert venues. There are a lot of issues so I'm not so sure if this is going to work out."

"But you are going to try, right?" Harry questioned from all of up. Lisa nodded with a smile. "I'll try my best." Ok, I take back the heartless bitch part. She isn't so bad now.

And it was a good feeling. That they were now finally accepting our ideas and decisions and not controlling us fully. Regarding us as grown ups.

"You boys go now. Relax. You have your last concert in the U.S tomorrow then a two week break. We'll work out the Pakistan issues during that and keep you updated." 

I seriously couldn't be happier and prayed we get to go to Pakistan, even to play one gig. I feel closer to our Pakistani fans and I really want to make them happy like we make all our other happy.

"Thanks so much Lisa it really means a lot!" I thanked her honestly. She just nodded with a smile.

The minute we were all out of the office, I cheered and jumped on the boys and we all had a group hug.

~*~

Louis' POV:

Zayn was still really happy when Lisa accepted our decision. It was nice seeing your best mate happy. Hell we were all happy as the management was finally treating us like adults and respecting our decisions. After a little sight-seeing, with pictures and autographs on the way, we got back to the hotel. Then a few video games and one unhealthy dinner later, we were fast asleep.

The next day, our final concert of the American tour ended with a bang. We were all resting in our room after returning from the tiring concert when Liam's phone rung. He checked the caller ID and mouthed "management."

He accepted the call and put it on speaker. "Hello boys," Alan, the head of mangement started. We murmured hellos in response. "Lisa informed all of us about your request to add another country to your tour. But you boys must realize that how can we arrange all your visas, then book the venues there, sell the tickets all in a few week?" He asked incredulously.

"Alan, we're notsaying that you add Pakistan to the start of the Asian tour, you can add it at the end. As long as it is added," I replied and the boys murmured in agreeent. Alan was silent then spoke up. "Ok, we'll make the calls and let you know. Right now you boys need to go back to London and relax."

~*~

HOLY GULAB JAMUNS THIS BOOK HIT #60 IN HUMOR! FROM #750 TO #60.

MIND = BLOWN.

OOH? I damn well hope that management is not playing with the boys and will actually add Pakistan to the tour. Well our Zaynie will have their heads on a paratha if they won't! xD

Vote and comment if you liked! Boys are coming to Pakistan soon, I can feel it! Yes both in relity and in my book as well! :D

**Next update after 10 votes and 30 reads!**

~cupcakesandme