1D in Pakistan? - Nine

One Direction in Pakistan?

Chapter 9

Laila's POV

I gasped, the emotions going through my body were... I just. The sounds coming out of my mouth were definitely not human either. I could feel Tasha crying beside me, I mean who wouldn't?

Harry Freaking Styles was waving at us! I mean, not at us, at the crowd, but still! Oh. My  God. Harry is just a few feet away from me. Live and breathing. Not on my laptop or phone screen. I can't wrap my head around this.

"HARRY I LOVE YOU!" I screamed, hoping Harry would see me. He waved to the crowd once again, signed some autographs,  the security guiding him though to their car. Harry was followed by the other boys who were a bit late; Niall, Louis, Liam and then lastly, Zayn.

I heard Tasha sob when she saw Zayn, I myself was not stable right now. All the boys dutifully smiled and waved. Tasha elbowed her way to the front and thrust her diary and pen to the boys, hoping for an autograph. Go, Tasha!

And the cheers increased in volume when Louis accepted her pen and diary with a smile, signing it. Ooooh, lucky bitch! And Tasha looked like she was about to faint. And so did the girls standing close to her and shouting for Louis' attention.

I saw Louis return her diary and pen with yet another sweet smile and move to the next fan. The other boys were signing autographs as well.

I kept snapping pictures of all of them as they passed by. "ZAYN! IDHER AO!" I called out cheekily when he passed me, and then a miracle happened. His head snapped up towards me with a smile.

"Oh my God! A picture?" I asked him, controlling my fangirling. The other boys were taking pictures as much as they could. Zayn came closer beside me and I quickly positioned beside him, holding my breath and snapped the picture.

Oh. My. Gosh. He smells SO GOOD.

"Thank you so so much Zayn! Welcome to Karachi!" I told him as loud and quick as I could.

"Thank you love," he mouthed, and I just about fainted. I know, I know. I'm a Harry girl, but all of them are equally hot.

Soon enough, all the boys had reached their cab, and had disappeared to their hotel. Gradually, the crowd started dissipating, and Tasha and I found each other.

"Oh my God- Louis- He was- I- Signed- Smile- GAH WHAT IS AIR!" Tasha shrieked, and we both hugged, and jumped and squealed together. We must look silly, but nobody can blame us. The other girls around us were the same.

"I got a picture with ZAYN!" I shrieked and Tasha grinned. "I saw! Oh my God is this real?! Gah!"

"I got a picture with Niall too!" Tash squealed.

I know, I know. Y'all must be thinking; how on earth did the boys notice us in the crowd? Well one, cos we were in the front of the crowd, and two, the Pakistani crowd wasn't much like the usual crowd the boys were used to, so they were able to give out a lot of autographs and take pictures.

"Let's go home now! Let's post the pictures on Twitter and make bitches jealous!" Tasha remarked, and I grinned in agreement.

"Let's!"

Tasha called her Mum, and minutes later, she had arrived and we went back home to calm down our fangirl-ness.

~*~

They saw the boys! :D

**Next update after 8 votes, 3 comments and 50 reads.**

Preview of the next chapter: The girls stalk the boy's at the Mariott hotel! xD