1D in Pakistan? - Ten

One Direction in Pakistan?

Chapter 10

Tasha's POV:

The One Direction concert was a today, at night. We were of course all 100% prepared for it. Laila and I had even framed our tickets. No joke.

But of course, seeing the boys up so close just at the airport wasn't enough for us, and our good old friend Dani was still complaining how her parents hadn't allowed her to go to the airport cos it was very far. Even though she was 18. Huh.

So now, the little genius devil that Dani was, she suggested that we stalk the boy's hotel. Just like she had jokingly said all those months ago, when the idea of having the boys visit Pakistan was only just a dream.

But now? Hell, we were only a few miles away from them!

Dani arrived at my house where Laila was crashing at. As she was 18, so she was the only one who had a driver's license, and of course she was our designated driver for today.

"Hey girlies!" Dani greeted us when I opened the door.

"Hey!" Laila and I hi'd her.

"Alright girls, let's go!" We excitedly followed Dani outside to her car and got in the backseat.

"Where to?" Dani asked with a grin, turning around in her seat.

"Wait, where are the boys even staying?"

"Well, I did a bit of research of course," Dani smirked. "And apparently, they're stayin' at the Mariott Hotel!"

"Whoa! And do ya know the room number?"

Dani smiled evilly in the rear view mirror. "Leave that all to me."

~*~

Laila's POV

We arrived at the Mariott Hotel at 10AM in the morning. Why this early? 'Cos there was a lesser chance of other fans seeing us and of the boys asctually being in their hotel room.

Casually, all three of us walked pushed open the huge glass door and stepped inside the marble-floored lobby. The whole freaking place smelled rich.

We sent Dani to the reception counter cos she was the oldest out of us, and also cos she seemed to have a brilliant plan.

"Yes ma'am?" we heard the receptionist ask Dani with a fake smile. When Dani asked him something, his smile slipped off his face. "Ma'am, I will have to ask you to leave. The band's security warned us of the fans. You can wait outside for the band if you like, just like all the fans."

Dani smiled and nodded to him, and her smile turned into a scowl as she walked over to us. "Damn! I thought that only happened in fanfictions! I thought he'd let us in!"

"Any other ideas geniuses?" I asked the two girls.

"Yo, Tash!" I snapped my fingers in front of her face and she flinched, shoving my hand away.

"I think I might have an idea," Tash smirked, her eyes still fixed on something. Dani and I followed her gaze to a group of hotel maids who were chatting beisde a laundry basket.

"Oh no! No way in hell am I dressing up as a maid and meeting those boys!" Dani sassed.

"Calm down! I was thinking that maybe we could hide in one of those laundry baskets. They're big enough," Tash suggested and I agreed with her. Anything for the boys. If you didn't already know, us Directioners have a reputation of being a bit extreme and crazy. And we're proud of that.