1D in Pakistan? - Four

A/N: Soo this is the one with the boys! So yes we're heading over from Pakistan to England, or in this case, America where the boys are on their tour! xD

Kay enjoy! :D

~cupcakesandme xx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One Direction in PAKISTAN?

Chapter 4

Harry's POV:

"Why are you so awesome Harry?" Fluffy the cat purred.

"Yeah! Can we hug you?" Poofy the cat asked me.

"Well--"

"Time to get up Harreh!" 

"Get up! Get up! Get up!"

Damn! There goes my awesome cat dream.

"Ugh! You guys know I'm not a morning person! So do you mind waking me up normally? Or not at all?" I groaned at my stupid friends, rubbing my eyes sleepily. Louis and Niall threw me sheepish grins.

"Ugh it's so early!" And we had slept in late because of the concert last night. Super.

"Well you're awake now! So come on down when you're dressed and ready babe! We have an important meeting today!" Louis winked.

"Yeah. You don't wanna miss out on the breakfast, right lad?" He was already munching on something that looked like a bagel.

"Right, Niall!" I shooed them both out of my hotel room and shut myself in the bathroom. After 15 minutes, I walked out gracefully, (at least I think I did) wearing my signature casual hipster t-shirt and skinny jeans, my hair the usual messy but perfectly curly.

When I entered the living room, "Finally Harry!" I heard Liam call out. "Hurry up and wrap up the breakfast lads, we have to leave for the meeting at eight!" He continued.

Oh. Yeah. We had a meeting with management to arrange  and add  more dates to our current tour, because of more demand. We were currently on our Take Me Home Tour and each and every one of us loved every second of it! Hey, it's our job.

All the boys were up and ready, even Zayn. I quickly went to the tiny kitchen of our hotel suite and rummaged around for a taco. When I didn't find one, I pouted and grabbed a pop tart. I'd barely taken a bite before Liam yelled from the window, "C'mon guys the ride's here!"

I hurriedly grabbed my things and rushed out of the door after the boys. While stuffed in the elevator, Louis started pinching our butts. All of us walked outside into the morning sun. It was fairly quiet, as most fans were in school right now. Good, because I was tired. I would not look good in the pictures. Wow. I sound like Zayn.

We climbed into our car one by one. "Morning Joe!" We greeted our driver in unison. He nodded back with a polite smile, revved the engine and we were off to the management office.

~*~

"So boys, as you have already covered your European leg of the tour and the American leg is just about to be finished, we have decided to add another leg to the tour," Alan, the manager concluded, waiting for our response.

"Wow. Okay. That's awesome! We were hoping for a break after that though!" I said, exchanging glances with the boys. 

"Oh come on! We aren't that heartless!" the lady manager-- Lisa I think her name was -- said airily. Louis snorted quietly and rolled his eyes. She ignored him and continued. "You guys will get a month's break. After that you will continue on the  Asian part of the tour!" Lisa announced with a fake grin.