chapter 23

.
.
.
.
.
Time skip some more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bain's pov
.
.
.
.
.
.

We have a few more weeks until Coley has the babies and I'm so glad. He's mood swings have been a roller coaster for everyone.

Thankfully our parents will be coming home in a week so they can be here for the birth of the quads. He's been winning for his mom, I've been told it's normal and that any pregnant wolf will seek comfort from certin member of the pack. In Coley ' s case it's his mom and Adam. He wants only one thing from Bran and I and that's the ultimate release as he calls it. Bran and I love to give him anything he wants but we miss our Coley.

"Alpha Bran, Alpha/Luna Coledee has asked for me to come get you." Adam said knocking on the door to the small gym connected to the office.

"Thank you, how is he today?" I asked.

"Restless." He replied before heading off to do whatever it is Adam does.

I walked down the hall towards or room but I hear noises coming from the room before ours. The nursery.

"Baby what are you doing?" I asked as I walked in and found him moving things.

"This is the room for the beans. And it's not ready. It needs to be ready, yesterday." He demanded.

"Okay, why don't we go shopping." I suggested.

"I'm too fat to go anywhere with out raising suspension." He said as if I was stupid.

"I got an idea but you'll have to play the part." I said smiling at him.

"If it gets this room done then let's do it. It was suppose to be done yesterday but nobody seems to want to get things ready." He snapped before storming past me. I love him, I love him and I love my beans.

"Meet me at the jeep and bring a wheel chair, blanket and pillow." I said to Bran through our link.

"Everything okay?" He asked sounding worried.

"Yes and no, Coley wants the babies room done yesterday and he wants it done now, oh and we are lazy and he has to do everything. Have a crew come clean out the room next ours and put the stuff in the garage." I replied to him through the mind link.

"Yeah, okay. So be there in a few." Bran said sounding tired. We were both tired.

"So what's the big idea?" Coley asked once we made it to the store.

"Just wait let me get stuff ready." I said hoping out. Bran and I got the wheel chair ready and pushed it over to Coley ' s door, his frown let me know he wasn't pleased but he got in anyways. I placed the pillow over his nicely round belly and covered him just enough. You couldn't see his belly and he looked comfy.

"This is so wrong, but we're here so let's go." He said shaking his head. Bran pushed him while I opened the door.