chapter 1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up and my head started pounding. Worst sleep ever. I could barely lift my head because it hurt so bad.

"Luna could you please bring me one of my headache pills?" I asked through our pack link.

"Sure thing, Cole." She said.

With in seconds she was walking through the door with a glass of orange juice, my pills and sunglasses. Ever since I turned 16 I have had massive headaches. Doctor Ash said that it could be a couple things but the pills would help with all of those reasons.

"Rest baby, your mom and I will make you birthday breakfast." She said closing my curtains and turning on my ipod to the sound of nature. It always helps.

"Thank you." I said in a whisper.

My head, my gut and my heart hurt. I knew why but tried my best not to think of why or who. My mate was sleeping around. Or maybe they have decided not to look for me. I just wish we will find each other so either I can never feel this pain again. Or they could reject me and I will feel the worst pain imaginable for a couple days and then live a lonely life.

I laid in bed for about twenty minutes until it all went away. I got up and dressed for work. I needed to finish the walkway for the Luna and then I could mow or something.

"Good morning Coledee, happy birthday. How old is you?" Mom asked.

"18 momma, I but no fuss. Dinner with you tonight would be perfect.

"You will leave. I don't want you to go. Mates hurt. I don't want you to go. You will leave." My mom yelled as she cried and rocked herself.

"May I told you he would be here every Sunday to have dinner with us." Luna Pearl said trying to calm my mom down.

"Promise?" Mom asked.

"Promise." Luna Pearl said smiling at us.

"Breakfast birthday boy." Mom said through watery tears.

"Thank you, both." I said hugging them both.

We sat and ate sausage, bacon and eggs with a side of homemade biscuits. I loved a simple man's breakfast as my mom called it. I use to eat with the Alpha and the twins up until they decided I was beneath them and needed to stay away, and that is what we would all eat.

Sometimes I am glad for the childhood I had because I grew up with the best father figure I could ever wish for. And I had two moms not one. And I guess you could say siblings that fit the sibling hating to the T. But sometimes I wish I didn't have this because it makes it so hard to leave the three most important people in my life and possibly go to a cold dark house with people who will treat me like the slave I was born to be.

"Good morning, Cody. Happy birthday, son." Alpha Mart said. He was the only one who knew that is what my mom was trying to spell when she named me. Well I'm sure Luna Pearl knows but that was it.

"Morning and thank you." I said smiling. I like the name but I will go by all my names just because. Luna calls me Cole, my mom calls me Coledee and Alpha calls me Cody.

"A man's breakfast. Good I need my energy. The boys house is almost done. The betas and the four warrior's are moving the stuff in and it will be ready in time for the assigning." Alpha announced more to Luna but mom and I was in the room.

"I miss my boys. I cannot wait for then to come home. I wish they was coming straight back to their rooms and staying with us. I wish they had found their mate or mates. I want to shower them with love and welcome them to the family and pack." Luna Pearl said. I quietly finished my breakfast before kissing both my mom and Luna Pearl on the cheek.

I headed out to start my chores. I decided to mow the grass first. I pray this is where I am meant to be for the rest of my life.

I worked through lunch and continued on until dinner. I love working hard and seeing the transformation things make when your done. The yard, garden and all the bushes and trees look so nice. The pool is clean and the furniture all sprayed down and clean. The outside now shines like the inside. I am truly proud.

"Hey loser, when your done here our new house needs the yard done." Beta Henry said making their group of friends laugh.

"Henry, Hunter." Alpha Mart said coming up behind me.

"Alpha." Everyone said bowing their heads.

"Come on Cody dinner is done." He said patting my shoulder before he turned to go in. I hurried behind him. I didn't want to be stuck outside with them.

Once the four of us were sat down I noticed all my favorites. Steak fijeta, steak Alfredo with cherry coke. I love steak. I think it's my wolf because he starts purring as soon as he smells it.

We all ate the yummy food. My mom got up and disappeared for a second before coming out with a brownie cake lite with like 12 candles. They sang before I blew all the candles out. I prayed that my wish for a loving mate came true.

"Thank you all for this. It means the world to me. I love you all and I'm happy to spend my day with you." I said.

"We got you a few things. Nothing much so don't even say what you was going to say." Luna Pearl said making me close my mouth biting the protest off before it could leave my mouth.

She handed me four boxes, all of different sizes. My mom sat waiting with a smile on her face as I unwrapped the first one. It was a nice pair of light blue skinny jeans. They almost matched my eyes. The next box was a pair of dark blue cons with socks and boxers to match. I opened a small one that that was a white t-shirt that had my favorite saying on it. "I'm Zenning It." I say it everytime something starts to piss me off. The last gift was a bunch of framed pictures. One of my mom and I, one of the Alpha and Luna with me and the twins. And one of me and the twins when we was younger. I loved them days. I had best friends.

"Thank you so much. I love everything. And I will treasure these pictures. They mean a lot to me." I said holding my emotions back and sliding a smile on my face.

"You are so welcome." Luna said.

"You deserve everything and more." Alpha say.

"Here Coledee." My mom said handing me another box. It wasn't wrapped it was an old shoe box. I took it and opened it.

Pictures of my mom when she was small and her family before the rape and rejection. They loved her then but not after what happened to her the moved to another pack leaving us.

"Who's this guy?" I asked.

"My mate. He is my mate." She said smiling sadly. The rapist himself. I'm so glad I look nothing like him. Alpha got up and stood behind me he took one look at the picture and left. I could feel his emotions strongly. He was pissed.

"Thank you, mommy." I said hugging her close and kissing her forehead. I wanted to kill that man in the picture. He was not my blood.

"I love you, Coledee." She said and I knew it was with her whole heart.

"I love you." I said taking in her scent.

I carried all my things back to my room and packed them in one of the many boxes I had. Okay so there was five but to me that was a lot. I was so tired and after a long shower I went to bed.