chapter 12

.
.
.
.
I didn't not take this picture but I found it and liked it so I shared it with you guys.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Still Coledee's pov
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was woke up by jeep hitting a bunch of bumps. We was in the woods and heading up hill. It smelt like home and sounded like heaven. I could stay forever right here.

As we rounded the curve and broke the crest of the hill I saw a beautiful cabin. It wasn't to big and not to small. It was about the size of a nice sizes two story house but rustic and well a cabin.

"So this is the Alphas cabin. We will stay here a lot once we take over the pack." Bain said helping me out of the jeep. Bran grabbed our bags and together the three of us walked into the cabin.

It was amazing. I loved the openess, the big windows and the huge fire places. The kitchen was fit for a chef. And the living room was movie theater good.

"So what do you think? We thought we could end the date with a run and a swim." Bain said opening the big doors revealing a hugh pool. Like playboy mansion big. Wow.

"Hell yeah." I said shifting and taking off. I love to rub in wolf form.

"Slow down babe, we ate close to our borders." Bran said laughing as he chased after me. Bain was beside him as we ran.

We chased each other and stocked a few different animals not to kill just to have fun. I'd rather eat store bought cooked meat not anything caught. I was beginning to get tired so we headed back. I shifted back and striped out of my clothes before jumping into the pool. It hadn't dawned on me that I was naked.

I heard to splashes and knew my mates had jumped in behind me. I turned and found them coming at me like sharks after their prey.

"Little mate you do know how hard it is not to take you and claim you right here and now. Don't you." Bran asked in a deep husky voice. I think it was his and his wolves voices blended and it was hot as fuck.

"He is so tempting us, brother." Bain said in an equally sexy voice.

"I'm so sorry, I really didn't think anything through. I just got excited and wanted to swim. This whole freedom thing is new and I...." My words were cut off by lips. Nice plump and soft lips.

"My turn brother." One said. A set of lips left and we're replaced by another pair that was equally plump and soft. Both tasting like my very own slice of chocolate pie with lots of whipped cream.

We made out for away never taking it past nibbling and kissing but it was enough to make me extremely hot. This was by far the most amazing date. But like all good things they must come to an end and my stomach stopped all the fun by telling my mates I was hungry.

"Come on we brought food with us from the restaurant." Bain said pulling me out and picking me up so he could carry me inside. Bran quickly dried me and dressed me before they did the same to themselves. My mates were sex on sticks, tall glasses of water and all those lame terms.

While Bran and I warmed up the food Bain built a fire and picked out a movie. It had been a dream come true kind of date.

The food was just as good the second time.around as it was the first time. We decided to watch Dances With Wolves. Love that movie.

"Time to go to bed we have to be up and home early. Pack business and someone starts Luna training and we get assigned a new omega. If you want." Bain said turning off the TV and putting out the fire.

"Do I have to be called luna?" I asked wrinkling up my nose.

"You can go by Alpha but you'll still be like the Luna. And do Luna things." Bran said.

"Okay because whether or not people believe it or not I am a guy." I said laughing.

"Oh baby we know your a sexy as fuck guy." They said together. I am so not use to them doing that anyone when we was kid it was like they had one brain.

"How do you do that?" I asked shaking my head.

"Do what?" They asked.

"Never mind." I said laughing.

"Shower?" They asked.

"Why the hell not." I said might as well get use to being naked with them.

The shower was big enough for ten people. I was a little nervous but the guys didn't let me stretch it out or chicken out. While one started the show the other got.our towels. Then together we undressed each other. It wasn't sexual and it wasn't embarrassing. I felt comfortable. I felt like this was normal. I think my mates understood that I needed this to be normal I needed it to be like it happened all the time.

Once in the shower we washed each other and explored each other but keeping it as none sexual as we could. It was arousing and sentual. Their bodies were God like. I was one lucky wolf. They found all my trigger spots to get moans or sighs out of me.

"Okay I can't take any more." I said needing to stop.

"Okay." Both of them said turning the water cold making me jump but I was grateful for it.

Bain dried me and Bran dressed me. Then I helped dry them and dress them. It was a little hard because I had two of them. One would have to stand there dripping and naked while I took care of the other.

We all dressed in boxer brief and t shirts. But by morning we wouldn't have the shirts on. I don't know how but we never have them on in the morning.

"I set the alarm for 5." Bran said making me grown. I hate to say it but I love to sleep. I never have really slept in but when I can I do.

"Don't worry babe we will just carry you out and put you to sleep in the jeep." Bain said throwing me on the bed. I bounced until arms grabbed me and pulled me down.

"Good because I love my sleep." I said snuggling in to them. My head was on Bran's chest while my legs were wrapped in with Bains. It was the most comfy way to sleep.

I could be tangled up with these two in anyway and I'd love it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N. Just a couple filler chapters. I I'm kind of getting bored with it so if it seems to lag I'm sorry. I'm also booming it out there. I have wrote like 9 chapters in less then a week. I wanted to get something out there to you guys and finish at least one story I've started.