chapter 21

.
Hahaha a meme
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coledee's pov
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip a bit
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because werewolves have a short pregnancy we made plans to visit the folks a week after finding out. We had to wait for then to get to the cabin. Beta Arnaud will watch over the pack while we are away for a couple days and then we will be returning to announce it to the pack. I'm so excited to tell my mom.

"Here is the reports on the convicted ones. The doctor at the institution has given a full evaluation and his findings are in these reports. I have also found a few good candidates I'm sending for testing while your gone and by time you get back the results should be in. I have found five fine pack members whom I feel are a good fit to help you all lead this pack." Beta Arnaud said nodding his head and smiling.

"Wonderful, I'm sure you are so ready to go on your more then well over due vacation with your mate. We want to thank you very much for staying on and helping us find great replacements." Bran said.

"It's my duty and I will be staying on to make sure they are all well trained before Malone and I take our vacation. We feel that guidance is needed and we believe that maybe shadowing for betas, gamma and Theda like young Alphas should be a new thing. I think that six week corse they send them on isn't enough. I believe from 17 years of age until they take over they should be helping and learning hands on." Beta Arnaud said.

"That is something I'm willing to concider. I like it. Are you going to stay on as adviser once the newbies take over and after you vacation?" Bain asked chuckling after the last part.

"I'd like to, maybe help train new pups and help out anywhere needed. I can not work I'm to restless for that. Malone would have me hung fom a near by tree for getting on her nerves." He said making me giggle.

"What if we start up a youth training camp that Beta Arnaud can run. We could build a small gym for kids 10 to 17 and it would keep our hyper active teens from being bored all the time. And it will help them learn control. You remember what it's like once puberty starts." I said chuckling.

"I could help with that." Beta Arnaud said looking happy.

"We do have that land between the diner and the pack house that is like wasting away." Bran said looking at a map of the pack lands.

"I will get a hold of Simeon and have him figure cost and everything." Bain said.

"Beta Arnaud can help with the design. It is his soon to be baby." I said.

"Please just call me Arnaud. Your Alpha/Luna." Be... Arnaud said.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

"Great then we will get to work on this ASAP and by time we get back we should be able to start talking business." Bran said.

"Speaking off getting back we need to leave in order to come back. So chop chop on the paper work." I said clapping my hands together.

I picked up a file on a couple looking to adopt. Their children had all grown and even though they tried really hard they couldn't have anymore. We have orphaned pups so it was just the matter of finding one that was good for them.

I typed out an email with the couples information and sent it to a couple of the foster homes we had for the adoptable pups. I hope by time we are back we can set up some meetings with the couple and their potential pup or pups.

"So we're done and Adam packed all our things needed for the next couple days. Are you ready?" Bran asked. Adam is our new omega, he is young but loves his job. I like him a lot and see a friendship in our future.

"I'm ready." I said getting up my baby bump was just beginning to show so with the big shirts you couldn't tell but I could feel it. I felt bloated and full but I was starving.

"Adam brought the jeep and is waiting out front for us." Bain said helping me to the door.

"Don't worry about a think I've got everything handled." Arnaud said shaking our hands as we left.

Adam was waiting in the back of the jeep with a bag of snacks. I could smell them and I couldn't wait to dig in to them. I was hungry.

I ate most of the sandwiches and bagged fruit Adam brought before I fell asleep and napped all the way to the cabin where we was meeting with our parents.

"Alpha/Luna Coledee, wake up sir, we've arrived." Adam gently shook me awake.

"Cole, Cody or Dee is fine." I mumbled as Bain helped me out as he chuckled. He kissed me awake and then handed me off to his brother. Bran kissed me softly before we headed up the steps and into the cabin.

"Coledee, Coledee your here, my baby. I've missed you. Do you want to play? Eat? You look different. You fat, oh I mean cubby." Mom said hugging me. I giggle as she rambled. Man have I missed her.

"I love you, mommy. I've missed you so much. Can we play in a little bit. I need to go potty and I'm starving." I told her as we hugged danced.

"Cubby Coledee, I love you too." She said giggling.

I hurried to the bathroom to release my full bladder of its contents. I looked in the mirror and chuckled. I was cubby. But I was proud that I was getting fat. I am having quads and size is something that just does not matter to me. If I lose the weight after the babies are born great if not great.

"Just in time for dinner, we made brats on the grill and macaroni salad." Lu.... Pearl said as I exited the bathroom.she scared me but I didn't show her that she did. She would never let me live it down.

"We have an announcement so if we could all fill our plates we could get on with the surprise." Bran said rubbing his rumbling tummy. I feel bad now that I ate all the travel snacks. Bain come up behind me and rubbed my shoulders making me feel a little better.

"Is there anything I can do?" Adam asked. He had brought in our bags and put them away in our room.

"Just sit back anything relax." Conrad said as he and Dellus brought food to the table.

"He guys how's it going?" I asked.

"Good. It's been so relaxing and fun. We love being with Luna I mean Pearl and Marts and your mom they are so kind and friendly. It's be just what we've needed." Conrad said as Dellus blushed.

"That's great, I'm so happy for the both of you." I said as a plate was sat in front of me. Everything around me disappeared as the smell of the fod hit me. The taste was amazing and everything was perfect.

"Cody, are you okay?" Pearl asked.

"Starving." I said wiping my face.

"We can tell." Marts said laughing.

"Piggy piggy, oink oink." Mom said making a snorting noise.

"I'm sorry it's not my fault." I said feeling bad.

"Stop." Bran whispered as he rubbed my back.

"So for that announcement. Coley is pregnant with our pups, four to be exact and his a bit hungry and tired all the time." Bain said and the squeals could have been heard on Jupiter.

"Grandbabies, you hear that Mary grandbabies, we are going to be grannies." Pearl screamed.

"Me nana, no like me Coledee, no like me." Momma said shaking her head I started crying.

"There is nothing wrong with you momma, I love you and if one or more of my babies was like you I would be okay with them being just like their nana. Your loving ,sweat and caring. Beautiful and amazing." I said hugging her.

"We agree, mary." Bran and Bain said hugging momma and I in a hot Alpha sandwich.

It had been an emotional day and once we got momma settled and the celebrating over with I was beat. I fell asleep cuddling with my mom on the couch as we all ate ice cream. I was home and safe.