chapter 8

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coledee's pov
.
.
.
.

I woke up hot, sweaty and comfortable. Like never wanting to leave this place comfortable. On cloud nine comfortable and the smell the smell was heaven. Bottle that shit up and sell it for millions of dollars on ebay good. It was like a manly musky smell mixed with the sweet smell of summer. Goddess it was amazing. Oh and the tingles running through my body was like nothing I'd ever felt in my life. Not even the time I accidentally shocked myself trying to fix an extention cord. This is dick hard tingles.

"Coley, babe, could you please wake up. Your killing us with the smell of your arousal." A deep sexy voice said.

"Yeah its a little hard to keep our wolves bad with the way you smell right now." Another deep sexy voice said. This time a noise left my mouth and I had to fight the urge to not thrust my hips into what ever was in front of me.

"He's in heat." One of them said.

"We can't take him after what happen. He would hate us." The other voice said.

"Coley, we are going to help you calm down a little, if we go to far please tell us." The voices said together.

I felt myself being turned an removed from an thing restrictive. It was still hot and I swear I was going to ignite any second. (A little naught bits ahead)

Someone or both I was unsure do to the haze I was in grabbed my shaft pumping it a few times before it was swollowed whole into a warm and wet tunnel. My legs speak and my hips thrusted. Another warm mouth attacked my balls while a finger rubbed my starred hole. The assult on my body was so good overwhelming but good. This is something I wanted all the time. Ever day ten times a day. I like this haze and the feeling. It's like a drug.

"Cum for us baby, don't hold back." The sexy voices said.

The tingling exploded through my body and the heat traveled down my spine and it my dick causing me to cum hard. Black spots danced in front of my face as I tried to catch my breath. My throat sore from screaming and my body felt relaxed and stated for the first time in my life. It was epic.

"Go run us a bath, I'll care him in." Bain said. He run his fingers through my hair as I came down from my high.

"Wow." I whispered.

"You back with us?" He asked chuckling.

"Yeah." I said unable to form more then a word at a time.

"Bath time." He said lifting me. I was like a limp noodle.

I don't know who did what or when or how but I know the heat reduced some and I didn't feel the need to hump the air all the time. So I love who ever took that away. My body is still a limp noodle even in a warm bath with two equally sexy men. I think I'm gay for them and want them to eat me.

Again

And again

And some more

"Okay stop whatever it is you're thinking and cool down." Bran said turning on the cold water causing me to shiver.

"What's wrong with me? I feel like a bitch in heat...... oh wait.... I'm in heat, full moon, mates shit. I'm not ready for that." I said more to myself but out loud.

"We know baby, we will wait. You've been through some shit and need to heal. Plus we don't want to mate until the night of the we become Alphas." Bain said moving out of the tub. His body was God like and his junior was hugh.

"Like what ya see, Coley?" Bran asked.

"Yes, yes I do." I said heating up again.

I'm not like this. I'm never this bold and I normally shy away from talking to most people. This has got to be the heat. The mating heat.

"Coley we are going to all get out and get something to eat. Then we need to ask Dr Hanna if there is something for this heat." Bran said pulling me out. Two sets of hands quickly dried, dressed and even stilled my hair a little.

"What do you want to eat?" Bain asked.

"Grapefruit with sugar, coffee heavy sugar and creamer and a yogurt, please." I asked starving now that we was in the kitchen.

"We need to shop, I have the yogurt no grapefruit and no coffee. Bottled water?" Bran said holding the fridge door open. It was bare. Ugh.

"Okay sounds like it's better then nothing and I'm hungry." I said.

"Let's feed him." Bain said laughing.

I ate the yogurt and sipped the water while they ate Cereal with out milk. Yuck. Once we was done they found the key to unlock my door, my clothes, my shoes. Sweet.

We walked to Dr Hanna ' s and I checked on my friends who were all in the same room sitting and talking.

"Hey guys, how are you?" I asked.

"Better now that we are out. But the nightmares are still there the pain is still there and part of me wants to move packs so I have no reminders." Asher said.

"US also, it was hell even though it only lasted a couple days it was nothing I ever dreamed would happen nothing I would ever wish on anyone and just the sight of that house makes me sick." Conrad said.

"I understand and feel somewhat the same way. It will be my house forever and I hate it." I said with a sigh.

"So it's true the Alphas are your mates." Asher said sounding sad.

"Yeah they are." I said trying not to sound happy or sad because of how things ended for him.

"That is truly wonderful, congratulations man. You guys all use to be really close." Asher said sounding sincere yet sad.

"We were best friends until they hit middle school then they changed and become my bully and they was really mean. I hated them. I was glad when they left for Alpha school." I said honestly.

"Wow and you can forgive them?" Asher asked hopeful.

"I'm working on it. They are not the same Bran and Bain from back then they've changed." I said.

"Coledee doctor Hanna would like to see you." Carly said from the door.

"Okay, well guys I'll come see you guys tomorrow. I'll have the Alpha set you up in a guest cabin away from here so you can regroup." I said hoping I could do just that.

"Thanks Coledee that would be nice." Dellus said softly.

"See ya guys." I said heading for the door.

"Room 2." Carly said smiling and bowing her head slightly. I shook my head this was going to take some getting use too.

"Thanks." I said nodding like I had always seen Luna Pearl do.

"Cole come have a seat." Dr Hanna said as she got stuff ready for whatever she was going to do.

"Where are Bain and Bran?" I asked.

"Alpha came asked they are outside talking." She said turning aound with a needle. I hate needles.

She explained that the shot was to reduce my heat symptoms for at least this month and if I wanted to keep them at bay I would need a shot every month. Well that's just shitty. Once she was done with me I headed out to find my mates and the Alpha. I felt better already. Not to hot, not to horny just right.

Alpha agreed to put my friends up in the cabin and the pack healer was going to be seeing them along with a victims psychologist. The healer was like the seer she would work on the parts that these events broke and then help them move on. The psychologist would make sure they was fit to testify against those assholes or if the psychologist would do so for them.

Once we got everything squared away it was family time. Then a welcome home party was planned. Fun fun.