Escape

So the signal turned out to be something that we could not ignore. We felt the earth shake and the house swayed above us. It only took half a second to register that this is what we've been waiting for. I quickly opened by cell and ran to unlock my brother cell's. Damon's wolf was now at full strength and he ripped the chains from around his wrist. We bolted to the door only to be met by two guards who heard the commotion. Damon took them down in a matter of seconds. The power of the alpha blood surging through him making him faster and more deadlier than normal wolves. I guide us through the maze of doors and hallways on memory until we stood at the bottom of the stairs that led up into house. Damon stood in front of me and we started making our ascent.

Remember stay behind me! Damon hand was on the door knob.

I got it.

He flung the door open and we were greeted by an empty kitchen. He crouched low pulling me down with him so we were not seen. We heard screaming and yelling outdoors, explosions going off randomly making me jumpy. Damon mindlink with our pack to let them know our location and listen for directions.

Whatever you do don't contact Camden. You will only distract him and he may do something stupid trying to get to you. Cliff told me we need to head to the back of the house and out that way. They are attacking in the front.

Ok.

We crept through the house dodging the random wolf rushing through. It was apparant that our escape from the dungeons were not known as of yet. We had made it to the back door that had one window. Damon peered through it to assess potential dangers outside.

You ready?

Yes.

Damon open the door scanning the immediate area and grabbed hold of my hand rushing us towards the woods. He let go motioning us to shift into our wolves and then we bolted. We ran through the woods for at least three miles before entering a clearing. There stood Alpha Zane with about fifty of his pack members with him. He stood there smiling at us.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" Alpha Zane laughed and my brother growled stepping in front of my wolf.

_____________________________

Camden paced slowly as he waited with Cliff at the south end of the Silver Crescent Pack territory. My father and the other alphas were attacking them from the front to cause the distraction needed for Melissa and her brother to escape. I wanted to call out to her but I didn't want her to lose focus. She needed all her attention on the plan we put together. Right now with my father and the alphas attacking the front; me, Cliff, and the alphas sons were waiting for them to show.

"Camden they just got out of the house. They've entered the woods." Cliff shoulder sagged a little in relief. So I wasn't the only one scared shitless that something might happen to them. When I see Melissa I will make sure she knows how important she is to me. And no matter what I cannot live without her. Of course after I beat her for sneaking off and putting herself in harms way! "Camden!"

I was back on high alert when Cliff screamed my name. "Is it Melissa?"

"Alpha Zane has them cornered in the clearing. It was a trap."

"That's it we're going in!" I didn't wait to see who was following I shifted into my wolf barreling through the woods ready to take on anyone who stood in my way of getting to my mate!