Forever

"Camden stop. Someone might come in." I said breathlessly distracted by his nibbling on my neck. We have been in Camden's pack hosiptal for about week and waiting to be freed. I was the first one to awake and it nearly killed me to find out that Camden had almost sacrifice his life to ensure that I lived. That one day he was in a coma was the worst day of my life. We were still unsure if he would ever wake up but in the end he did.

"I don't care. I told you that I would not be able to keep my hands off of you." Camden's tongue lightly caressing his mark on my neck making me instantly moan. My hands dove into his hair yanking him to meet my needy lips. God I love this man! We continued our heated kiss until we stop for air. Camden rested his forehead on mine. This is the first time we have actually been alone together for more than five minutes. Cliff, Christy, and Damon being a constant and the my other pack family dropping by with gifts and get well wishes. Also having Camden as a roommate, because he refused to be separated from me, and having a lot of his pack brothers around guaranteed that privacy was something we were not going to get.

"Don't ever leave me again. I can't breathe without you." Camden admitted. "If you ever pull a stunt like that again, I will kill you myself."

"Camden, I'm sorry. I should've have talk to you first."

"You damn right!"

"Camden, but you can't make decisions for me or keep me out of the loop. I'm your mate not your child. We are equals, so we talk together before making major decisions."

"I will try, Melissa." Camden resumed his exploration of my body under the sheet of the hosiptal bed.

"Ugh will you two get a room! This is a public place." Christy screeched as she entered our room.

I giggled. "We have a room, now get out!" Camden barked.

I slapped at Camden's chest shoving him off of me. "Camden don't talk to my best friend like that!"

"I can talk to her any damn well I please. She interrupted my time with my mate!"

"You will apologize to her right now!"

"Ok, ummm...."

"Oh my god, you don't even remember her name! I can't believe you! I know the names of all the guys that are close to you and I have met. Her name is Christy, do you think you can remember that."

"Ok. Ok. Sorry babe. I will do better." Camden gave me one of his sexy smiles that I couldn't resist.

"Sorry Christy." Camden looked back in her direction but she wasn't there. I was so busy yelling at him that I didn't even realize she had left.

"Camden, see what you did?" Camden laughed and resume what he was doing before the interruption. I mindlinked Christy.

Sorry Christy. You left before Camden could apologize.

She laughted. No problem. You two were so cute together, and I didn't want to interrupt your foreplay. Hey I put your bag of clothes on the chair.

Thanks Christy. As soon as I get out of her we will hang.

That is if your demanding mate will let you out of his sight.

I will handle Camden.

Yea right!! Heads up, you have two angry alphas headed your way!

Thanks for the warning!

"Camden off! Your dad and my brother are about to walk through that door and Christy said they didn't look happy." Camden scrambled out of the bed to and seated himself in the chair next to the bed.