Captured

I quickly scanned everything as I entered the house. I made a mental note of the rooms we entered, how many men we encountered, and for possible escape routes. We walked down a narrow hall that opened up to a huge kitchen. There were several men in the kitchen but two were standing guard of a door that was next to a row of cabinets. One of the guards open the door for us and I followed the alpha down into the darkness my eyes quickly adjusting to the long stairwell. At the bottom of the stairs was another door and it was immediately open by another guard on the other side. I stepped through the doorway and turned right going down another long hallway. We came to the end of the hall and you could either go left or right. I craned my neck looking down both side of the intersecting hall but it didn't give away clues of where they may lead. We turned left stopping at the third door. The guard that accompanied us unlock the door and we entered. I was expecting a room only to be amazed that it turned out to be another hall. I quickly assess that this cellar was a maze of doors and hallways and you need a key in order to open the each door. We made another turn and it dumped us into the holding cells. The cells were fashioned like the old jail cells you would see in the old western movies. Only the bars were made of pure silver, that would burned if we touch them. There were five cells on each side of the walls and a chair placed in the middle of the room. On my left there was two men in the cells that i didn't recognize, each in their own individual cell. Across from them on my right was two other men in the individuals cells. One of the men on my right was chained to the wall and lying face down on the dirt floor. I recognized Camden's father right away in the other cell. He was an older version of Camden with highlights of grey in his hair and he was furious. He stared at me intently and I avoided his gaze. I rushed to the man who was lying down when I realized it was my brother, Damon.

"Damon!" but he was nonresponsive. Alpha Zane grabbed a handful of my hair yanking me back on me on my feet which garnered loud snarls from the caged alphas. Alpha Zane laughed raising his eyebrows at Alpha Vance.

"Why did you bring a girl into this?" Camden's dad roared.

"Aww you see I have plans for this little bitch!" Alpha Zane whipped me around to face him. Hatred filled every cell inside of me and I spit in his face. His reaction was so fast his backhanded slap cause my to face to jerk violently to the side. The force of the hit sent me down on my knees and I could feel blood pooling in my mouth. I spit the blood onto the ground lifting my head and glare up at him. My wolf growled at the insolent of a lesser wolf disrespecting an alpha wolf. I made sure that the only emotion I would show was anger and hatred. I would deny him the satisfaction of showing fear. I knew he would relish the feeling. "My son was right, you are feisty." Alpha Zane squat down wrapping his hands around my neck and pulled me to our feet. He continue to lift me in the air my feet dangling in the air and his hands tightening around my throat.

"Let her go!" roars from the caged alphas coming to my defense, but they fell on deaf ears. Alpha Zane's eyes were swirling his wolf almost coming to the surface.

My hands flew to his trying to pry his fingers off my neck. " I will enjoy breaking you!" He let me go and I fell to the floor gasping for air massaging my neck that was burning from friction of his tight hold. I heard the key behind me turn the lock to the cell and the guard jerked me to my feet throwing me into the cell.

The alpha and his guard exited the room. The door slammed shut and the sound of a click as the guard locked the door. I crawled over to Damon turning him over putting my face down to his to make sure he was breathing.

"He's alive. Who are you?" Alpha Vance asked. I gently placed Damon's head on my lap wiping the dirt from his face.

"I'm Melissa, Damon's sister. You should all be getting out soon."