Chapter 18 - Epilogue

Adam's P.O.V.

-A year later-

It's been a whole year since Jason got kidnapped by the squids.

A few weeks after he got released, he would get nightmares. But now, he's alright.

And since it's been around a year we're together... I want to... Well, be with him forever I guess. You know what it means...

"JASON!" I yelled. He immediately ran downstairs. "Yes Adam?" He asked. "Let's go somewhere today!" I said happily. He chuckled.

"Okay sure. let me get changed first." He replied, kissing my cheek then running upstairs to change.

While he was upstairs, I immediately ran to a little storage room in the house, opened a chest, and got a blindfold and it. Then, I ran back to the living room, and sat on the sofa as if nothing happened.

"So... Where to?" Jason asked with a curious look on his face. "Wait, you need to wear this first." I said, giving him the blindfold. He looked scared first, but then he nodded, and used it.

"Okay Adam, now what?" He asked curiously. "You need to be patient!" I yelled chuckling, he chuckled too.

"Now c'mon, just hold my hands." I said sternly.

Jason's P.O.V.

I did what Adam told me to, I held his hands.

Then he leads me out of the house, and we started walking to... Wherever Adam is taking me I guess. We walked for like... Forever! Well, soon, Adam picked me up. I squealed a little.

"We're almost there." Adam said happily. I smiled.

After a few more minutes of walking, Adam put me down, and opened my blindfold. I gasped.

It was the lake... It was where the squids kidnapped me... "A-Adam..?" I asked carefully, hugging Adam as tight as I could. "It's okay, Jason. The squids are NOT gonna come and take you again... Besides... I have a surprise..." He said quietly, I grew confused. "A surprise?" I asked.

"Yep." He answered. I grew even more confused. Then, he pulled away from the hug, and walked to the forest. Leaving me. Here. Confused, and scared.

"Adam?!" I yelled, scared. 'Where's Adam?! What's he doing?! Did he get hypnotized or something?!'  I thought worriedly. I was panicking, he didn't reply or anything...

Click

'Was that... A lever?' I thought to myself... Then there was a huge rumbling noise... And the ground began to shake... 'IS THIS AN EARTHQUAKE?!' 

Out of nowhere, a bunch of glowstone blocks appeared from the lake... It spelled out...

'Jason, will you marry me?' 

Tears of joy began to form in my eyes. Then, the ground began shaking again, but this time... A platform made out of budder appeared... It was very close to land though... And there's Adam on top it!

"Hi." He simply said. "H-Hi." I replied, fighting back the tears.

"So Jason," He started, kneeling down on one knee. "Will you marry me..?" He asked hopefully.

"Ye... Y-Yes... Yes... YES!" I yelled happily, running to him and tackling him. He fell back, and I was on top of him. I pulled back and sat on his lap. He sat up, and slipped the ring onto my finger. I hugged him, again, as tight as possible.

"I love you, Jason. I will always love you, no matter what happens..." Adam said, hugging me back.

"I love you too, Adam. And out of all the stars in the Minecraft Universe... You are my favorite."

THE END.