Chapter 13 - Weapons

A/N: This COULD be the last update of the week... Since I have to go to school :\ But, I REALLY hope you like this chapter, cuz I'm using a new writing style thingy... Tell me in the comments if you like the new style, or just old school xD.

Adam's P.O.V.

Everything seems great! Now we're all just deciding what weapons we should use.

"So, I'm pretty good with a sword." I stated. "Me too!" Mitch said happily.

"I'm pretty good with an axe." Jerome stated.

"I'm good with any range weapons." Ty said.

"Me and Sparklez are pretty good with any weapons." Ant said. Sparklez nodded. Well, they were one of the best PvP teams... Next to Mitch and Jerome.

"I'm pretty good with any melee weapons." Brice said. "Us too." Bodil and Bashur said in unison.

"I have um... Magic I guess... So I guess I'm good with range." Seto said quietly. All of us looked at him, except Brice. "Y-yeah... I'm a sorcerer..." He said nervously.

"Okay! Now all we need is a plan!" I exclaimed happily.

We spent around 3 hours making the plan, it looked promising. It had some flaws, but it's the best we could think of. We agreed, that we'll be going tomorrow night. Tonight, and tomorrow morning, we're just gonna do some training.

-1 day later-

"So... You ready?" I asked to all of them. We already made some weapons, most of us enchanted them.

I had my trusty enchanted budder sword, Jerome has an enchanted diamond axe, Mitch made an enchanted diamond sword, just like Ant, Sparklez, Brice, Bodil, and Bash.

Ty got a bow and some daggers, and Seto's got his magical thing.

"Yea!" They all yelled.

"Then, LETZ DO DIS!" I yelled back.

We all started to go to the old lake, where we found the note.

"What do you think the squids and Dawn are doing to Jason?" Seto asked. I froze.

"To be honest... I... I don't know... I guess they're torturing him or something..." I answered, looking down.

"Sorry for asking..." He said quietly.

"It's okay, you were just curious." I said happily.

We finally reached the lake, and night time was coming soon, which means its almost time to attack.

Actually, I'm a little nervous of what's gonna happen next...

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, ik you guys have been waiting for zis T^T but this week's test week, which means there'll be a butt load of tests for me at school, sooo Yeahh o_o...

Kbai.<3