Chapter 12 - FRIENDS UNITE!

A/N: I gave you guys too much fluff, which caused you to have nosebleeds last chapter. I regret nothing. Also, THANK YOU. Every single one of you! THANK YOU SO MUCH. 100 votes, 1,800 reads. u all smell gud. Ily, and I made this chapter a little bit longer than the previous chapters, cuz I can. <3

Brice's P.O.V.

"Lemme see that..." I said, snatching the letter from Sky. "Squids..?" I asked confused. "What do the squids want with you?" I asked again.

"Well, as you can see," Adam started. Then he told me the whole story of him and Jason and how 'Dawn' kidnapped Jason. "...and now we need as much help as we can get!" He said happily.

"Sure! I'll help!" Seto exclaimed happily.
"I'll help, but if anything happens to Seto... Imma gonna kill you all." I warned. They all looked at me scared except Seto who has a huge grin on his face.

"Uhh... Sooo... You guys got any friends that can help us?" Ty asks.
"Yeah, I'll go wake em up." Seto said. He removed my hands from his waist. Then ran to Ant and Sparklez's house.

"When did you and Seto... Ya know, start dating?" Jerome asked, wrapping his arms around Mitch's waist.
"Hmm... Yesterday." I answered, shrugging.
"Oh and, why didn't you tell us you had a little village?! We could've moved in, ya know?!" Mitch says, pretending to be angry. We all laughed.

Seto's P.O.V.

I knocked on the door for about 3 times, and saw Sparklez with Ant, fingers intertwined.

"Oh... Uh... Did I disturb, anything?" I asked awkwardly. They realized they were holding hands, and blushed.
"Um... No..." Sparklez answered, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Anyways, um, can you guys come outside or something?" I asked again, pointing to Mitch, Jerome, Ty, Brice, and Adam.
"Sure I guess." Ant said with a chuckle.

So we walked there, Ant and Sparklez still holding hands.

"Why are there so many couples..." I muttered. Brice must of heard it, cause he chuckled and put his arms around me, again.

So Adam explained the thing about squids, Dawn, and Jason getting kidnapped. Ant and Sparklez agreed to help, since they were one of the best couples for PvP, next to Mitch and Jerome...

"Thanks for deciding to come with us! So, who's next? Sky asked excitedly.
"Uhhh, Ian... And the-" Mitch said, but got cut off by Jerome.
"FISH!" Jerome yelled happily. "Well, he's a mudkip. And it means he's an amphibian... But we like to call him fish!" He explained. All of us nodded.

"Well, let's go find them!" I yelled happily.

Ian's P.O.V. [Ssundee >.<]

"Ian! Where are you!" Quentin yelled from his room.
"I'm NOT in the kitchen!" I yelled back jokingly. I was making lunch for the both of us. Soon, I felt arms around my waist. "Fish." I said.
"Shut up, I'm an amphibian and YOU know it." He said kissing my cheek. I blush a little.

I finally finished making lunch, and ate it, well duh.. I eat food, not stare at it.

After we finished eating, Quentin did the dishes. I sat on the counter watching him.

"Whatcha dooooin?" I asked, even though I already know what he's doing.
"Talking to Notch on the phone, why?" He answered sarcastically.
"YOU LYING FISH." I said, crossing my arms, pretending to be angry. Suddenly, he stopped doing the dishes. He looked at me and smirked. Then he started tickling me. Ah, Quentin, the silly fish.

"Sto-stop it you fish!" I yelled between laughs. [o.e]
"Not until you say you're sorry." He simply said, while tickling me.
"Okay! F-fine! I'm... I'm sorry!" I yelled again. He finally stopped.

"You idiot." He said, shaking his head.
"Shut up." I said giving him a peck on the lips. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Quentin yelled.

When I opened the door, I saw Mitch, Jerome, Seto, Brice, Ty,and a couple of other people that I don't know.

"Hey look, it's THE FISH!" Jerome yelled, waving his hands in the air.
"I'm an amphibian! GOOOSSHH!" He yelled back. I giggle. When they went inside, I got off the counter and sat on Quentin's lap. Everybody stared. "Wh-what?" I asked chuckling nervously.
"You guys are together, too?" Jerome asked. I gave him a confused look. "Too?" I asked, confused.

"Ne-nevermind..." Jerome said, scratching his head. "Sooo.... Why are you guys here?" Quentin asked curiously.
"We're here cause we need your help." Mitch answered. Then he introduced us to Sparklez, Ant, and Sky. Sky explained everything.

"So, if you guys have any friends that could help, it would be awesome if yo-" Sky started. But I quickly cut him off.
"I have two friends that might be able to help!" I yelled happily. Sky smiled.
"Well who are they?" He asked. I smiled, too.

"Bodil and Bashur."

Bodil's P.O.V.

"BASH! Come here you watermelon butt!" I yelled, giggling a little.
"SHUT YOUR BULGARIAN MOUTH UP!" He yelled back, laughing.
"MY BULGARIAN MOUTH WILL NOT SHUT UP UNTIL YOU GET YOUR WATERMELON BUTT DOWN HERE!" I yelled again. He immediately ran downstairs, with a tooth brush in his hand.

"What the balls, Bodil?! I was brushing my teeth!" He complained. I giggled.
"Watermelons don't have teeth!" I said, laughing. Soon, he started laughing too.

"You and your damn laugh!" He yelled, kissing my forehead.
"Baaaash! Now my forehead smells like toothpaste!" I whined, pouting. He just kissed the pout [o.e xD] and I blushed.
"You're adorable when you blush." He whispered to my ear. I shivered, and blushed even harder.

He slowly wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me. I kissed back, and wrapped my arms around his neck. It was a sweet kiss. Nothing more, nothing less. We finally pulled back for air, and I smiled. I was lucky to have Bash. He's very funny, kind, supportive. And, of course, he's mine.

"Great now my mouth tastes like toothpaste." I said jokingly.
"I know you like it though." He replied, smirking. I blushed. "Okay, time for a nap." He said walking towards the couch, leaving me standing there, confused.
"Tease!" I yelled, he laughed. I walked towards the couch too, and slept with him [wutxD]. I snuggled into his chest, while he wrap his strong arms around me.

-2 hours later-

When I woke up, Bash was gone. 'What the heck?' I thought. 'Where is he?'

Since I decided to search for him, I stood up, and heard people talking in the kitchen. I carefully look, and saw Bash, Mitch, Jerome, Ty, Seto, Brice, and people I don't know. So I walked in the kitchen, and everyone stared at me.

"Uh... Hi." I said awkwardly, waving a little.
"BODIL!" Ian yelled, slapping me.
"What was that for?!" I yelled giggling.
"I just wanted to hear your laugh. It's hilarious!" He answered. Then we all laughed.

"C'mere Bodil!" Bash said. I sat next to him, and leaned on his shoulder. He put his arms around me. Eeeeveryone stared.
"WHY IS EVERYONE A COUPLE, NOW?!" Mitch yelled. Jerome laughed while all of us gave him a confused look. "Heh... Nothing..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay... So Jerome can you explain this again?" Bash said.
"WELL, once upon a time..." Jerome started, I giggled. Then he explained everything about squids and Jason, and he also introduced the people that he came with. "So will you help?" He asked.
"I'm in." Bash said with a smile. "I'm also in!" I said laughing.

"MY GOD BODIL YOUR LAUGH!" Sky yelled, pointing, and laughing at me. Soon enough, everybody laughed too.

"So I guess... We should prepare for the squid fight thingy?" I asked, slightly confused.
"Yea, I guess..." Sky said quietly. There was a moment of silence until Ty finally said something. Well... Yelled something.

"LETS DO DIS!"

A/N: SOOOOOOOO sorry for the lack of updates, internet was not helping me. Memecenter too. Hope you like this chapter, sorry if it seems rushed T^T... I'm gonna update the oneshots now.

Kbai.<3