Chapter 5 - Apologies... and confessions.

A/N: Omg guys. 9 votes. And moar than a hundred reads. Ily guys <3 Sorry if the name of the chapter's weird. I stink at naming things >.<. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! This is like the confession chapter and stuff. K, enjoy :D [Short chapter, sorry!]

Jason's P.O.V. [Short]

'Oh my notch, what have I done?! Tiny cobblestone block, I love you and hate you at the same time!'

I immediately pulled away from the kiss. And the position we were in was NOT helping this awkward situation... As you can see... I'm straddling Adam. And his hands were on my waist. Even though I love this position, and the kiss, I'm terrified of what Adam will say.

"O my notch, Adam! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean it!  I tripped over that rock over there! I should've che-"
"Jason, relax! To be honest... I kinda li-liked it..." Adam said quietly.
"Wh-what?" I asked shocked. My stomach was doing flips, and my heart feels like it's about to explode.

'He li-likes the kiss?' 

Adam's P.O.V.

'OH SQUID POOP. DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!'

"O-uh... D-did I just say that outloud?..." I asked quietly, blushing like a mad man. I'm afraid if Jason would hate me, or think I'm weird just like people in my old school did.
"Uh... yeah..." He replied awkwardly. He was also blushing, but not as much as me.

Well Adam, it's time to just man up and tell him.

"L-look Jason," I started. "I've got something to tell you man..."
"I've got something to tell you too, dude..." He said quietly, while he gets off of me. "B-but, you go first."
"Ok... Um, Jason... Uhhh... I kinda sorta fell in love with you... Since the day we first met..." I said quietly and quickly. I was really close to crying...
"Yo-You do? Really?!" Jason asks... Happily? I looked at him in the eyes and all I could see in his eyes were happiness, and LOVE?!
"I... I love you too Sky... For awhile now..." Jason says quietly and slowly.

We both smiled at each other. And immediately hugged each other.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that. I love you, Jason."
"I love you too, Adam."

Today was just perfect.

A/N: NO. This is not the ending. This story will have around 12 chapters and a bonus chapter... So I guess it means it has 13 chapters... Ah poop. I stink at math sometimes.