Chapter 16 - The Battle

Brice's P.O.V.

"Right..?" Adam asked quietly. All of us shrugged, and I hugged Seto tighter. He was on my lap, my hands were around his waist.

There was a moment of silence, until we got teleported somewhere. It looked like an arena, and of course, Dawn and the squids hybrids were there, too. There was like, a whole ARMY of hybrids!

"Well well well... Who could've thought it'll end like this?" Dawn said, walking to us slowly. "Choose your weapons." She stated. We all looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What weapons?" Ty asked. She facepalmed.

"Turn. Around."

All of us turned around and saw open chests. All of them were filled with weapons and armor. We ran to it, got our weapons, equipped the armor an-

"Good luck." Dawn simply said.

Adam's P.O.V.

Just as Dawn finished her sentence...

"CHAAAAAARGE!" She yelled, running towards us with her army.

Of course, all of us fought with our weapons.

Mitch, Jerome, Sparklez, and Ant killed most of the hybrids. They were the strongest, and they're also the best at fighting or PvP...

It took us forever but finally it was only Dawn left. Finally.

"So Dawn..." I said quietly, walking up to her. "It's just you, huh?" I asked.

"Nope." She answered. I gave her a confused look. 'Nope? She's the only one here... Wh-'

"GAAHHHH!"

I turned around, and saw... No... It couldn't be... NO!

"NOOOOOO!"

A/N: IM SOOOOOO SORRY THAT IT'S SO SHORT! FORGIVE ME! This is just a filler, plez forgive me T^T. The next chapter will be publi- nah I'll just keep it a secret. I'll edit the other chapters soon. And shiz like dat. Just be happy that the next chapter is like 50% finished.

Kbai.<3