0.7

"no, no!" sophia shrieks, raising her hands up as the rabbit approaches. luke grabs her by the waist, planning to make a run for it elsewhere.

michaels yelps when he is grabbed from behind, feeling the furry gloves push him directly to the centre of the room near hadley and ashton.

"stop doing this to us." sophia cries out, lacing her fingers with luke's. she glances around, realising there is no other way out other than the way they came in. as soon as she turns around, prepared to pull luke out of the way of these inhumane rabbits, the door is slammed shut.

a bolt is slid, and then another. a lock clicks, before the door handle is rattled and the other rabbit attends back to michael. ashton's and hadley's cries are muffled by the cloth in their mouth which rise when michael is forcefully pushed down to a chair.

the other rabbit grabs luke by the shoulders, trying to pull luke away from sophia. she bites down on her lip, telling herself she will not let go of his hand.

"why are you doing this?" sophia shrieks, her eyes brimming with tears. "just fucking stop! who are you?"

the rabbit ignores her as he harshly pulls luke away from her, their hands breaking apart.

"luke." sophia whispers, wiping at her eyes with the back of her hand. she stands in the corner of the mostly empty room, her body trembling as her friends are strapped to chairs. luke tries to protest as he thrashes within the grasp of the rabbit, however he soon calms down when he feels the grip on him tightening.

there is nothing in this room other than a light bulb hanging from the cieling, seven chairs and a chest of drawers pushed up against the far wall.

she lets out a whimper as the rabbit who just pinned michael down approaches her, eagerly rubbing his hands together. she swallows in fear and cowers away before allowing him to push her through the room and towards a wooden chair.

the cord on their ankles and wrists is tight, almost cutting into their flesh. once the teenagers are all situated in a circle facing each other, the two rags in ashton and hadley's mouths are removed, allowing them to gasp for their breath.

"fuck you." ashton spits, his cheeks tear stained and his eyes swollen.

one of the rabbits laughs, before taking a seat on a chair next to the chest of drawers. "having a fun time at wonderland?" he says, his voice almost a slur.

"what do you fucking think?" luke squints his blood shot eyes, watching closely as the other rabbit slips through the gap between the chairs and approaches sophia. "what are you doing?" he boldly asks.

the rabbit ignores him, to his expectation, and leans close to sophia. "you're the mouthy one, right?" he asks her, his looming eyes within close proximity to her tear stained face. she shakes her head with a shrug, her eyes wide with fear.

"aren't you?" he asks again, more forcefully this time. he glances down, before pushing his hand down on the torn flannel tied around her wounded leg. she hisses in pain and immedietly begins to cry, the tears rolling down her cheeks. it's all becoming too much being within these fences.

"yes, i am." she sobs without any hesisation, feeling relief as soon as he takes the pressure away. she would say anything to be left alone.

"we've been having a talk with you today, haven't we hads?" the other rabbit speaks up from the other side of the room.

hadley squeezes her eyes shut, her eyelashes damp from the amount of crying she has been doing. the nickname turns her stomach yet she stiffly nods.