0.1

"you promised luke!" sophia points out, a frown settled on her soft face.

"i know i did," luke sighs. "i just have a bad feeling about it."

sophia loudly groans, hitching her school bag further up her shoulder. "nothing bad will happen, we'll be together."

"okay." luke says without any hesisation.

"okay what?" sophia asks, glancing at him with wide, twinkling eyes. she's been hoping that luke wouldn't break his promise.

"we can go out tonight," luke sighs again, followed by small laugh. "i'll bring the drugs, as long as you bring your fair share."

"yes, i knew you'd give in!" she giggles, throwing her arms around luke's neck. "and of course, i wouldn't want to play unfairly."

she lowers her voice, her lips mere inches away from luke's. she unwraps her arms from around his neck and takes a step back, noticing luke with wide eyes.

"i'll bring hadley if you bring the others?" she asks with a shy laugh. "i really can't wait for tonight."

"i can't wait either," luke admits. "and yeah, i already know they'll be up for a wild night."

luke pauses, his eyebrows knitted together in thought.

"we're not going to get into trouble, right? breaking into an abandoned fairground is pretty much trespassing." he slowly says, the thought of being caught by the police, red handed, as they trespass the abandoned fairground is unpleasant. he's usually up for causing chaos where it's not needed, but tonight he's slightly unsure.

"what does it matter anymore?" sophia laughs, playfully nudging luke. "if we get caught, then we get caught. the whole point is to not get caught, but the police never check there anyway."

luke rolls his eyes as they slowly halt to a stop outside sophia's house. "i didn't realise you were so naughty." he teasingly says. she raises an eyebrow, a soft giggle falling from those soft lips.

"there's a lot of things you don't know about me," she smirks, stifling a small laugh as she makes her way up her driveway. "meet me here at eleven?"

luke nods, giving her a small wave. "sure thing soph."

the abandoned fairground on the other side of town is only a short walk through the overgrown woods. it's rarely touched, primarily because everyone fears the abandoned fairground. why would anybody climb the padlocked gates that lead to the place that two brothers supposedly went missing? it happened a decade ago, however luke still felt unsure.

"wait, soph." he called out as sophia pushed open the door leading to her house.

she spun around, a small smile on her face.

"you don't think that this is a bad idea, right? because of the two brothers who went missing there." luke slowly and unsurely says.

"luke, that happened a decade ago." she says, easing his thoughts. "if anything, those boys are dead. there's no proof they went missing in there, it's only a rumour that circulated." she sighs.

luke bites down on his lip and slowly nods. "okay, okay. i'll take your word for it."

"relax luke. you're never this uptight."

luke knows she's right; he never usually is. why should he be so uptight tonight? he needs to let himself loose and feel carefree.

* * ✵ + ✧ · ˚ . . ˚ ˚ · . ⊹ . ˚ ˚ . ˚ ˚

this story is going to contain strong language, sensitive topics and obviously your faves getting hurt. it will also be seriously creepy in some parts, so good luck :-) also, i've got long chapters lined up, so sorry if they're too long !!!

please remember to vote and comment !!! it really helps !

e n j o y !

* * ✵ + ✧ · ˚ . . ˚ ˚ · . ⊹ . ˚ ˚ . ˚ ˚