Chapter 15

Black.

Where am I?

Darkness is surrounding me.

What happened to me?

I was breathing, but I couldn't open my eyes. So I was alive, right? But why can't I open my eyes?

My wolf isn't gone, is she?

"He will pay for this!" No doubt, that was her. But what was she talking about?

Luceat growled loudly, but it didn't seem to be at me, like before.

"She's awake!" It was Brea's voice, just as soft as it usually is. I'd listen to it forever if I could.

"Oh stop, you," Brea said, and I could see her blush in front of me. She was flattered.

Headache, headache, headache - and suddenly it stopped. A blinding white color met my eyes. It was the ceiling above me.

"She's awake," A familiar woman voice said. It wasn't Brea this time, no. It was Tanya.

Brown locks entered my sight and then her glowing eyes met mine, "What happened to you?"

Groaning, I sat up in the uncomfortable little bed. My back was hurting, but still I felt like I had a good nights sleep. "Where am I?"

I could clearly see that we were in some type of infirmary, but I still had to ask her. Looking around I noticed that we were the only ones in the room, but Tanya seemed to be talking to someone in the phone she was holding.

The infirmary lacked windows, which made me a little nervous. No other escape root than the white door in the end of the room. By the looks of it it was made of some kind of wood and was weak. It'd probably brake if you launched yourself at it.

"You answer me first," Tanya said after murmuring into the cellphone for a few minutes. "I mean, you just passed out, what happened?"

"I have no idea...," I said, trying to recall any recent events. Unfortunately I couldn't remember anything from after meeting that guy in the woods.

No wait! I had upset Theo, and it was really funny, too.

Luceat growled, but I was not sure of what she was frustrated at. Was it me thinking about how funny it was irritating him?

"No," Luceat said, "IT IS BECAUSE HE'S AN IDIOT!"

Wait what? What has happened to her? She used to be wanting to kiss his feet at any moment. She used to dream about him at night, which disgusted me. Still does. Just thinking about it makes me sick.

"He kissed someone, okay!?" Luceat growled furiously, "A girl."

Even though I hate him with  passion, something inside of me stung.

A deep breath. Take a deep breath.

"I'm going to kill him!" Luceat growled loudly and tried to take over. I was still recovering, so I couldn't fight her back fully.

Canines pierced my lip. Nails, no claws, pierced the skin of my palms. From brown to mimicking the sky, my eyes changed. Fighting her internally, I kept her at bay. But just barely.

"Stella? Whats happening?" Tanya sounded really worried. She reached over and pressed a red button on the bed. A loud noise filled my ears.

Pack doctors came rushing in, thinking that they had an emergency to take care of.

My curiosity was an escape way, Luceat took over fully.

Popping bones. This time I didn't enjoy the noise, it made me feel pain. Screams filled the air. It annoyed me, stop the screams, I thought.