chapter 12: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BIIIAAATCH pt. 2

JOYCE P.O.V. 

When the song was over, chres gave me a hand off the stage. I hugged him SUPER tight then slapped him.

chres: *rubs his cheek* what was that for? =(

me: You showed up late! You didn't tell me happy birthay....and now you show up and make me all excited and shit.

chres: i'm confused. Are you happy or not?

me: of course I'm happy I was sad earlier tho. Why didn't you call?

chres: cuz I wanted to surprise you.

me: wait.. you're the reason they're here? (omg girlz)

chres: *smiles* yup

me: thankyou babyyyy

I stood on my ttippy toes and kissed him hard. His eyes got big as I pulled away.

me: *laughing* wat?

chres: * blinks eyes really fast* nothin'...nothin'

We had a good time. We danced, ate, talked and I caught up with some of my old friends. It was fun. The party ain't oer yet tho. Who said we was done? I was talking to rakiaya when a oice came over the mic.

chres: It's time  to slow it down.  Fellas, pull yo girl close. This song gose out to the most beautiful girl in the world. Joyce Williams.

I heard "Why I love You So Much" by monica playing thru the speakers and I almost cried. Chres came up to me and grabbed my hand. He kissed it softly and spoke.

chres: may I have this dance?

This time, I did cry. Never have I ever had a guy do this for me. Ain't it special.

me: yes..yes you may

he pulled me close and  wrapped his arms around my waist. I feel like a princess I don't know what I was thinking when I said I loed josh. This right here is love. How could be so special to someone that you make thier life 1,000,000,000 times better? He kissed my tears away and looked me in the eyes.

chres: you don't have to cry baby.

me: I couldn't help it *smiling hard*

chres: now you gon make me cry. awww *smiling*

me: chres? Ilove you.

chres: Iove you too.

me: but no...I think it's much more than that. *rests my head on his shoulder* I don't how to describe it..but it's much more than that.Do you remember when we were younger? how we'd always get caught up in the moment and have a friendly kiss?

chres: *laughing* yea..Do you remeber how we'd only stay mad at eachother for like 5 minutes?

me: *smiles* yea.

chres: do you remember how I said I'd never hurt you?

me: mhmm

chres: well I meant that.

I looked at him and we kissed. I love this boy. he neer fails to amaze me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

luv u