chapter 15: baby you didn't think I forgot about you...did you?

CHRES P.O.V.

Today me,joyce,nina and dre goin' to PLAYSTATION. yea yea I know thats for lil' kids but we goin' just to see who can win in lazer tag. It's kinda like a bet. If the guys win, the girls gotta wear some of the freakiest,tightest,shortest clothes they can find in they room. They wouldn't tell us wat the guys gotta do but we said we ready for anything so yea =). All I know is , I've always been a pro in lazer tag they finna go for a real quick loose. Girls just don't think sometimes I swear. =)

(AFTER THEY GOT READY)

I called joyce and she said her and nina gon' meet us there so here we go.

JOYCE P.O.V.

Right now me an nina are on our way to playstation and I must say,these boys do not know what they're getting into. I happen to be a pro in lazertag soo...WIN! I dunno wat chresanto's prolem is cuz he know I got dem skills. I have flexibility and dats because I have a dancer's body. NO not an exotic dancer like hip hop. I run fast so I can get away quick. The only thing wrong is I'm jumpy. If someone comes up behind me and scares me..I'm gonna screem loud as fuck. If that happens boom they got me and they can automatically shoot me. I just gotta be quick and prepared. Nina and I both are wearing green cuz dats just how we do lol. Green shirts and blue jean booty shorts.

(AT PLAYSTATION)

We walked in with our guns in our hand redy to start. I heard the loud voice count down and the bell rung. Nina and I split up to make it easier. I ran up the ramp and saw chres running down the stairs. I shot him and duck. He knew who It was cuz I shot him in the crotch lol. He looked around smiling to play it off. I got up and ran over to nina.

me: they shot you yet?

Just before she could answer chres shot me in the titty.

nina: nope but they got you *runs away*

dre: *yelling over the music*  YOU CAN'T FOREVER BABY

(a/n: yea they go out nina and dre')

Wow really bro? I shot him again and ran into the area with all the giant fake trees. I stood behind them waiting on a red to pass by. Some little girl came and stood by me. She looked about 10.She had blue bows in her hair and a fluffy purple tutu

girl: *shoots me* aren't you a little old to be a loser? *shoots me again*

me: and aren't you a little too old for those bows and that tutu? *shoots her 5 times and runs off*

Wat a kid. Who am I to be talking? 16 years old and playing lazer tag...wow joyce.

voice: TEN SECONDS

I shot up a hole bunch of people on the other team and ran out. Me and nina dapped eachother sure to be the winners. We looked at the score bored and our faces dropped.

chres: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO *whispers in my ear* looks like someone's gotta play dress up *hits me on the butt*

me: *hits him on the arm* shutup *crosses arms*

nina: DAMNIT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS

All the little kids turned around and stared at the four of us.

me: *whispering* just put your guns down and walk away slowly..reeeal slowly.

We put our guns back and speed walked out of there. That was funnybut I'm still mad that we lost. We would've won if..if..wait i don't even know how we lost.

me: how did we even loose?

dre': while you were talking to that lil girl in the tutu, I shot you bout 10 times.