chapter 3: GOODNIGHT BABY

chres pov

After joyce and I got back from the park, it was time for dinner. We're having chinese....joyce's favorite. But wait, didn't my mom say she was gonna cook? Oh well, at least I know it'll be good.

kiya (mom):so where did you guys go of to?

chres: we went to the park and played like 3 year olds.

Joyce: yea and we farted rainbows

both: *laughing*

joyce: just kidding, we went to the park and behaved like sivilized 15 year olds.

kiya: Im sure you guys did * laughing*

chres: mom this is really good did you cook this?

kiya: Now chres, you know I can't cook.

chres: oh yea

joyce: I thought you could cook tho

kiya: chiiiiild,my husband cooks all the good meals. *smiling*

joyce:*smiling*

(AFTER BORING DINNER)

joyce: Im gonna hit the shower

chres: ok,but don't take too long.

joyce: o-k

*joyce is out of shower*

MY GOD! JOYCE WALKED OUT OF THE BATHROOM DRIPPING WET AND THAT TOWEL COULD BARELY HOLD HER BOOBS. HER HAIR WAS WET AND SLICKED BACK. SHE LOOKS LIKE A GODESS.

joyce: *snaping fingers* CHRES, CHRES? HELLO EARTH TO CHRES?

chres:*snaps out of it* OH,OH UMM YEA I was just umm.....umm

joyce: staring. reeeaally hard *laughing softly*

chres: *mouth open staring*

joyce: * closes his mouth* close your mouth boy, you'll catch flies.

chres: *smiling and rubbing the back of his head*

joyce: well.....Imma go change *walks into guest room*

(chres' mind) I WANNA DO HER SO HARD RIGHT NOW MAN.

*JOYCE POV*

Chres was staring really hard. Am I really that attractive? What am I saying....Of course I am. My boobs are big,my hair is long,I have curves, and a beautiful face. I'm killer! Chres is really hot too tho. Im not gonna talk about it because it would take forever lol. he does want me as bad as I want him and I will have him. JUST WATCH.

I got done changing then opened up the door and layed on the bed ,then Chres walked in.

chres: come sleep with me

joyce: but you're already in my bed tho

chres: good point.

It was quiet for a second then he wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered into my ear.

chres: I want you

he pulled me close and kissed me hard. I'm now lip to lip,chest to chest and body to body with the man that I love.

joyce: *whispering* take me all the way chres

*CHRES POV*

I climed on top of her and sucked on her neck leaving a hickey. Then I took her shirt off and squeazed her boobs. She moaned my name and that turned me on in more ways than one. I took everything off of her all at one and slid in her slowly. As I thrusted in and out of her faster and faster, her eyes rolled further into the back of her head.

Joyce: AHH CHRES!!!! FUCK ME HARD BABY YEEEEESS!

Chres: sshh we don"t wanna wake my parents baby.

About 30 minutes later we both cummed then Joyce whipered something to me.

joyce: goodnight baby

chres: goodnight babe

 I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. I'LL UPDATE SOON AND PLZZ LEAVE A COMMENT.

K BYE