chapter 8: v.s.B.p. (very special birthday present) pt.1

July 23 is here!!!!!!!  Chres' birthday is today. I got him some blue,black and grey hightop adidas and a surprise for later. I have a  plan for the whole day. First, I'll cook him breakfast (right now). Then, We're going to the mall. Whatever store he wants,for how many hours he wants.His cousin and I are throwing him a surprise at Golden Corral. When we get back to my house, I'm gonna act like I forgot about givin' him some. We gon' watch a movie then BOOM we gon' all over eachother. Perfect plan if I must say so myself. Right now he's upstairs watching tv and I'm about to bring his breakfast up.

me: happy birthday babyyyyyyy *smiling*

chres: *sits up* thanks babe *kiss*

me: you're welcooome *sits down on bed* sp you redy for today?

chres:yup*eating* what are we doin' anyway?

me: we're going to the mall,and we going out o eat. Do you like golden corral?

chres: I love golden corral. I love you too *smiling*

me: I love you too *kiss*

I walked over to my closet and picked out (pic on side,girl on left).

me:imma hit the shower

chres: k*eating like a dog*

me: chres,stop

chres:ok

me:walks into the bathroom and closes the door*

chres:*eating like a dog* that's some good ass bacon

CHRES P.O.V.

After we both got ready,we got in her car and sped off to the mall.

(IN FOOTLOCKER)

I picked up a blue,black and grey hightop adida and showed it to joyce.

me: you think I should get these?

joyce:OH! no no no. Those are ugly *lying*

me: no they're not,look at em'

joyce: i'm lookin',all I see is L-A-M-E

Me:*sighs and puts it down* ok

(A/N: joyce already got him those shoes)

Next we went to Pacsun and we were in there for about  30 minutes then-

joyce: chres I'm about to go buy somethin',I'll meet you at the escalator.

me:ok

I wonder where she's going. Prolly to Claire's.

JOYCE P.O.V.

Chres prolly don't know it but, I'm going to Victoria's Secret. I'm not bout to give my man regular sex on his birthday. I bought a blue lace bra and panties set. This is SEXY. I hid the lingerie in my claire's bag so he wouldn't see it and met him at the escalator.

chres: claire's?

me: *holds up bag smiling* yup

Now we gotta get to the birthday party.

(on the way)

simone text: are ya'll on the way?

my text: we pullin' up

simone text:ok

CHRES P.O.V.

We got out of the car and walked in. when we got to our section-

everybody:*pops up* HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHREEEEEEES   me:  *smiling super hard* aah man,thanks guys *turns around*  thankyou joyce *hugs and kisses her*   joyce: you welcome baby,but I didn't do it alone.   I turned around to find my cousin simone,my aunt tanish and my uncle john. I ran up to them and hugged them.

me:HEY GUYS

tanisha: you must have missed us *smiling and hugging him*

me: more than you know 

simone: i see you're all grown up *smiling*

me: yea

Simone is like a  big sister to me even though she's my cousin. We've always been close so I'm glad she's here. She just turned 18 and now she gets to meet joyce.

me: simone this is joyce, my girlfirend

simone: *shakes joyce hand* I know who she is,she called me

joyce: Surprise *laughing*

simone: take care of her chres,she'll be good to you

me: no worries *looks at joyce* she's already good to me *kisses her*

joyce: *blushing*

(AFTER THE PARTY)

simone: alright bye ya'll *waving and walking  out*

joyce&I: bye

We're about to go back to joyce's house and my mom & stepdad are cleaning up the rest of the stuff.

me: bye mom *hugs her*

kiya: alrigh baby, ya'll be safe now *kisses his cheek*

JOYCE P.O.V.

me: bye ms.august

kiya: *whispering* thankyou joyce. With you're help I've started to see a brighter side of Chres. I think he likes you

My face dropped when she said that. I thought she already knew about us. WOW

me: umm..we're already dating

kiya: really?

me: mmhhmm

kiya: oh well good *smiling* thankyou anyways

me: your welcome

We got our stuff and left. On the way home I got a text from simone.

simone text: thankyou for showing  me the new chres

my text: aww, thankyou

(IN THE HOUSE)

I turned on the movie TED and layed down on the bed next to him. After about 20 minutes of  waiting I got up.

me: I'll be back

I got up and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I got the claire's bag from under the cabinet and changed into my blue lingerie.  I walked back into the room,dimmed the lights and turned the tv off. Chres sat up smiling wide as I turned on "V.S.O.P" by k. michelle. I slowly walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him.

me:* grinding on him and talking in a sexy voice*  You didn't think I forgot did you? How could I forget about yor birthday present?

chres: *smiling*

me: *puts his hands on my ass while seductively laughing* let loose baby, I'm just getting started

I took his shirt off and pushed him down. I'm havin'  a full blown twerk session on his lap while he staring me in the eyes like " I want you so bad right now"

me: *seductive laugh*  imma give it to you just hold on baby.

WOULD FINISH BUT I GOTTA GO SORRY. I'LL FINISH TOMORROW.

DUECES,LOVE PEACE