Chapter 2: Roc and Joyce

roc asked me if i wanted to hang today,so i'm going over his house in a few. i walked over to my closet and took out a baby blue shirt and some pink skinny jeans. then i got out my pink and silver sandals. ishowered,changed,grabbed my phone then ran downstairs.

me: mom!? I'll be back around like 5. k!?

mom: k,hun call if u decide to stay over

me: yes ma'am

I walked out of the house and up the street to chres' house. When I stepped in front of his door he opened it. I hadn't even gotten a chance to knock.

Roc: hey,joyce *smiles*

me: hey roc. hug? *reaches arms out*

roc: hug. *gives her a hug* come in *moves a side to let her in*

when i walked in everything looked so different since last time. it was all........fancy n stuff. I guess it's been a while since i've been here then,cuz i don't remember chres having a step dad.

me: *picks up picture* who's this guy with your mom?

roc: my step dad. things have really changed in this year. *sighs and sits down on the couch*

me: do you like him?

roc: eeh,he's okay i guess. we never really talk to eachother. not so much me and my mom either.

me: when you're lonley....remember you've got me k? *smiles*

roc: ok *smiles wide* so, what do ya wanna do first? park,take a walk- (gco)

me: i wanna see your room

roc: *laughs a little* okaay. c'mon *runs up the stairs*

I followed behind him slowly just to take a look at things. when i got to his room he was sitting on his bed smiling at me like i was tyra banks or something.

me: *smiles wide* what?

roc: nothing you're just really pretty today, just like every other day.

me: thanks *still smiling* soooo, you like to listen to lil wayne?

roc: yea,dats pretty much all i listen to other than drake.

me: cool. ya know,.... i'm really surprised to see that your room is clean.

?: he only cleaned it because you were coming.

i looked up to see his mom standing in the doorway with a smile on her face. i ran over and hugged her tightly.

me: auntie kiya!!! (made up name, idk his mom's name) how've you been? : )

kiya: great how've you been sweeetie?

me: awesome!!

kiya: *smile* chres honey, dinner will be ready at 5

roc: okay

kiya: joyce?, u staying for dinner?

me: i don't know. * looks at roc smiling* am i chres?

(a/n: changing roc to chres)

ches: of course you are : )

me: then thats a yes : )

kiya: alrighty then, you two have fun now * walks away*

me: chres lets go to the park

chres: pkay c'mon * grabs her hand and runs with her*

when chres grabbed my hand i felt magig,pure magic. what he tries to get freaky tonight? oh well that's what i want right? besides he's a gentleman and my bestfriend, i can trust him. off to the park we go

¥¥¥ @ the park ¥¥¥

Roc p.o.v

Me and joyce went to the park and I carried her on my back the hole way. I'm falling for this girl slowly. She's my bestfriend but I want more.

Me:ok, get down *bending down*

Joyce: why r u so tired?

Me: cuz yo fat self was on my back,dats why

Joyce: *punches his arm playfully*

Me: *grabbing his arm playfully* you don't have to be so violent ya know.

joyce: will you push me on the swing?

Me: you must not know how tired i am

Joyce: cmon chres *pulls him by the hand* pleeeaase

Me: huuh..... Okay,but only because it's you.

Joyce: yay

I went behind her swing and pushed her high into the air. Then i went around to the other side just to see her face. Her hair was flying in the wind and she looked more beautiful than ever before. WOW.

JOYCE P.O.V

He pushed me high into the air. I was having so much fun already. He's so strong and manly. He carried me all the way from his house to the park. THATS FUCKING MANLY!! I think I'm falling for him, just really slowly. Does he feel the same way.

SORRY IT WAS BORING BUT THESE NEXT CHAPTERS WON'T BE SO BORING. WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN AT THE PARK ? WILL CHRES GET FREAKY ? WHERE'S JOSH? YOU GONNA FIND OUT NEXT.

TOODLES :)