My "SUPOSED TO BE " life (a Roc Royal Love Story)

Hi guys!! I'm Arreion. I'm new to writing on here so exscuse my mistakes. Now that i'm done talking,lets get it!!$#@&6_19 lol

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Ayoo,my people. My name is joyce and I go to Pleasant Grove High School. I'm in 10th grade and i'm an honor student. My boyfriend joshua is always doing something to break our relationship. I don't think he realizes that.... I actually do love him and want to be with him. Lately he's been drinking and he's getting kinda aggressive so it's been rough to try and keep my patients. Will he ever learn?

¥¥¥¥ Monday morning ¥¥¥¥

Joyce P.O.V

My loud alarm clock woke me up blasting Ready by Chris Brown and Fabulous. I slapped it to shut it up and rolled out of bed slowly. I smelled bacon an assumed my mom was cooking. Then I walked over to my closet and took out high waist blue jean shorts,a black tank with Drake's face on it,and my black and gold sandals. I threw it on my bed then hopped in the shower. After I got out, I brushed my teeth and hair then changed into my clothes. My sister eas still asleep so I let her sleep. When I walked into the kitchen, mom's face lit up.

Me: morning mom!

Mom:Good morning hun,where's kierra?

Me: still sleep

Mom: well wake her up cuz today she gotta get outta my house,and get a job!

Me: why so serious?

Mom: cuz she bout to be 18,ain't body got time for all dat unemployment stuff

Me: i'll get her up * walks back up stairs into kierra's room* MOM SAID GET YO LAZY ASS UP!!!! *laughs a little as she jumps up quick*

Kierra: BITCH!! Get the fuck outta my room!!!

Mom: *at the bottom of the stairs* WELL GET YO LAZY ASS OUT MY HOUSE,AND JOYCE WATCH YO MOUTH!!

Kierra: I needa get outta here quick too * rubs eyes*

Me: and bitch? Don't call me a bitch.

Kierra: you know what? I'm just gon ignore cuz i'm getting ready to leave this hell hole anyway.

Me: good luck in the real world,tell me what it's like when you get there * winks at her then walks out smiling*

I went back into the kitchen and my mom handed me a plate full of eggs,bacon,buttered toast,suasages,and a little syrup packet.

Me: thaaaaanks :) 

Mom: *chukles* ur welcome now eat up so kierra can drive you to school.  

My face then lit beacause I knew kierra wouldn't want to drive me but,oh well,she got to.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ 

Leave a comment and tell me how it was for the first chapter. Sorry it was so short tho <:)

Joyce P.O.V

When I was done eating I hollared upstairs and told kierra to come and drive me to school. As much as she hated it,she suprisingly came down stairs not saying a word,and drove me to school.

¥¥¥¥ at school ¥¥¥¥

Kierra: ok brat,get outta my car.

Me: u ain't gotta be so damn bitter! *getting out then slamming the door*

Kierra: just fah dat ian picking yo ass up!!

I shrugged it off and walked into the school. It was almost time for the bell to ring, so I went straight to my locker. I saw joshua approaching me at the corner of my eye but, ingorned him. I ain't got time for his bullshit and drama.

Joshua: *comes up behind me and hugs my waist* hey guh *tries to kiss me*

Me: *stops him with my finger on his lips* have you been drinking?

Joshua: nah, nah.... Of course not. Just a lil tired thats all

Me: c'mon!! I smell it on your breath!!

Joshua: so what if I wanna drink!?!??! That's my business anyway!

Me: it's my business too if you're my boyfriend!! It hasn't always been like this!!! *mumbling* where's the old j? * walks to first period*

Joshua: *drinks wiski* THE OLD J IS STILL HERE!! *arms out wide* NOW TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK JOYCE WENT!! *punches lockers*

I still heard josh hollaring something while I was going to class. As soon as I walked in the bell rung. Yessssss i'm not late. I thought I was gonna be late because of josh stupid ass!! I needa grow some balls and just break up with him. He don't even deserve me....all of dat drinking and shit he be doin. I'm getting impatient so he should be the one to grow some real balls.

###### after school #######

I walked outside waiting on my mom to come and pick me up. Thats when I heard a familliar voice call out "aye joyce!?!" I turned around to see my bestfriend Roc. That was my nickname for him,his real name is chresanto. He walked up to me with that beautiful smile of his.

roc: hey,wassup

Me: the usual,waiting on my slow ass mama

Roc: *laughs a little* can we talk?

Me: sure,wat about?  

Roc: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this saturday,ya know...park,my house,lunch ect.

Me: sure, it's not like i'm busy or anything. *smiles*

Roc: yea,and another thing..... I saw how josh was talking to you this morning, how's the rela?

Me: it's fine *lying*

Roc: c'mon, you don't think I know how hard you're lying right now?

Me: huuuuuh....okay chres,we've never been so disconnected ever...it's like i'm his side hoe or something.

Roc: I don't want him talking to you like that joyce, and he hasn't always been this way.....we used to be cool. Until (gco)

Me: the drinking

Roc: yea....that.

Me: mhm

Roc: well listen,i'll uhh text you later alright

Me: k,bye chres

Roc: bye j

I'm happy roc cares about me,infact he always has. We've known eachother since 3rd grade and thats a lotta time. I've always felt like me and him could be a great couple, I mean it's not like I have a REAL boyfriend. I probably am josh's side chick....oh well,if I leave he won't notice any way. Speeking of trash here he comes now,huuuh : /

Josh: hey baby*kisses my cheek* 

Listen...about this morning, (gco)

Me: I don't wanna hear it josh,that's just the liquor talking and you prolly just want some!!

Josh: it ain't even like that,now you got it all wrong

Me: Do I josh, do I really? Or are you out HERE SCREWING SOME HOE WHO JUST WANT SOME DICK? Huuh? Is that what this is?!?!

Josh: ............

Me: * throws hands in the air and chuckles a little* I knew it *in his face* I FUCKING KNEW IT!! ALL THOSE TIMES I WAS THERE TO CARRY YO DRUNK ASS HOME FROM PARTIES....WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED HELP!?!? Huuh? *starts to cry and about to walk off* great,my mom's here

Josh:*dumb founded* joyce? Are you gonna leave me

Me: oh, I didn't know we even had a rela *walks off school grounds and gets in the car* *mumbles* can't believe this shit