Dance is the way to a girls heart...apparently

Chapter 14

Ruby’s POV

We were currently all lined up in the dance studio; I’ve got to say that I am getting really giddy! Jay was currently stood in front of us while kev was walking around the room filming us.

“So I’m going to teach you a dance a learned when I was a dancer; it might seem complicated at first but when I break it all up for you it SHOULD be pretty easy.” He said grinning at us all. I nodded my head with the other boys.

Jay then showed us the dance and I’ve got to say that he is an amazing dancer! “Does that dance seem okay to you guys?” he asked us slightly out of breath. (Note: Video to the side is the dance 0-1:10, it’s a bit ghetto haha but it’s one of the only ones of jay dancing properly. He’s the guy at the very front with one red sleeve and one yellow J, he comes in a bit later as well doing some ballet and I was surprised that he didn’t fall! Anyway back to the story…)

“Dude, that was freakin’ awesome!” tom shouted with a face that was filled with shock.

“Yeah bird I can see why you were going to be a dancer!” nath said while chuckling at jay because his face had a huge grin on it.

*5 hours later in the car*

“Well I’m shattered now!” I exclaimed while slumping down into my seat. “Same” jay replied while putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer into his chest. I could hear the strong beat of his heart thump in his chest as I rested my head just above it. I looked up at jay’s face; his eyes were already looking down at mine. The ocean blue irises staring into my dull green ones, I can’t believe I got so lucky with having him by my side. He’s gone to all this trouble to just help me out with a little list. He’s the definition of perfect.

“You’re awesome, you know that right?” I said. “And what makes you think that?” he chuckles still looking into my eyes oblivious to everyone else in the car. “Doing all this just because of a list, not many people would do that for someone else” I said while smiling. “Well you’re not just a ‘someone else’ to me. Roo you are my everything and I would do anything for you” he said in a husky whisper, I swear he does that on purpose. Slowly his head began to lean down and mine began to tilt upwards to meet his luscious lips.

Our lips connected in a slow kiss full of passion. It wasn’t heated it was delicate almost, like if we went too quickly we would shatter. It felt different from all the other kisses, it had more meaning. That’s when I realised what it was, love. It hit me like a wave but it didn’t scare me. Not this time because I had jay and I knew he would catch me now that I’ve fallen.

Slowly we both pulled away out of the kiss still in our own little bubble blocked off from the world. Looking into jay’s eyes I could see it and I knew he saw it in my eyes too.

Jay slowly opened his mouth and in a hushed tone he spoke, “I love you Roo”. I could feel the smile spread across my face and a blush creep onto my cheeks.

“I love you too Jay”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't kill me guys im sorry i havent updated in ages! I just got a bit caught up in the holidays and family problems. anyway i know its only a small chapter and a bit crappy but its quite an important one so i hope im forgiven! pretty please?? 

I hope my fellow TWFanmily are all great. Pic to the side is just adorable!

an yet again i dont ow any of the pics or videos blah blah blah ;)

~VOTE~COMMENT~FAN~

love you peeps!

~Roo xx