Sweet dreams little George

Chapter 5

Jay’s POV

I was currently sat on the sofa next to Ruby. My arm was draped over the back of the sofa behind her head drawing lazy circles on her shoulder while we talked and laughed. Turns out she is like max only in personality NOT looks. Only she is much cuter and obviously more girly.

It must be about one in the morning and I noticed that Ruby had fallen asleep on my chest. I could feel a small smile spread across my face at how cute she looked.

“I’m going to bed guys; I’ll take Ruby up as well ‘cos she’s asleep.” I say in a hushed tone so I don’t wake her up. The boys nod at me and max smiles, clearly relaxed and not too worried as we had all gotten on like we’d known each other for ever.

I carefully picked her up and started up the stairs, I felt her body stir from her sleep and I looked down and smiled at her. “Hey Ruby, you fell asleep on me so I though id carry you up, I hope you don’t mind.”

“No its perfectly okay, thank you bird” she replied looking up to meet my gaze as I placed her on her bed.

“Oh are we on nicknames now!” I grinned, “What should mine be for you?” trying to think of something. Aha! I will call her little George!

“Call me Roo, that’s what my family call me anyway” she interrupted my thoughts; I’ll just throw the other name in somewhere else.

I chuckled at how she considered us as family, “Night Roo.” then I started to walk out of her room. Suddenly she started to ask me something.

“Jay, stay with me. I don’t like being on my own in new places.” A smile spread across my face, at first I was a bit surprised at her but then thought nothing of it as she was just a good mate.

“I will get changed and knock when I’m done so you can change too.” I said friendlily.

I walked out of her room and across the hall into my room. I quickly took off all my clothes except my boxers and put on my pj bottoms. I caught a glance of myself in the mirror considering if it was alright to wear no top but then I thought not as it would get warm with two people in the same bed.

I opened my door and stepped forward to knock on hers, I heard shuffling on the other side and then her voice telling me to come in. as I opened the door I saw her stood in the middle of the room in an oversized t-shirt and bare legs. I couldn’t help but stare at her, her legs were long and slim but not stick thin like models which I thought was good because I’ve never liked a girl that was like that. Her whole body was just perfect. Realising I was stood there checking her out I whipped my head up and noticed she was staring at my chest. Was she checking me out as well? Oh well, if she is we are only human! What am I thinking! I can’t like her she’s max’s sister and my friend! Snap out of it McGuiness.

She looked up and we both slowly walked over to her bed climbing in and getting comfortable.

“I’m sorry I fell on you” I said, realising I hadn’t said so before.

“Don’t worry about it. It broke the tension between everyone.” She replied, god she really wasn’t like other girls

“We should go to sleep, it’s pretty late” we both lay face to face, the window blew the curtains around. I notice her shiver and pull her into my chest, her head lay just above my heart her breath tickling my skin; making my heart race…I really need to calm down! I have only known her a day and I can’t even go out with her, she’s max’s sister, completely off limits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think of Jay's POV...any good?? i know its a bit of a repeat but i just wanted to get across how he felt. ssoooo thanks for reading my fellow fanmily members or maybe just random peeps! love yas

~Roo~