"I knew it!!!"he shouted while grinning

Chapter 6

Max’s POV

*The next morning*

I woke up to the sun blinding me as it shone through the crack in the curtains. I was still in the living room; I must have fallen asleep down here. That’s when I realise that there’s something draped over my waist, pulling me closer into a warm embrace. That’s right! Tom stayed up with me last night. I turned around in the circle of his arms to see his glossy hazel eyes looking into mine.

I guess I should explain. Tom and I had always been very close and one night he came to me seeming very confused.

*Flash back*

“Hey mate can I come in?” Tom asked popping his head around my hotel room’s door, we were on our world tour but we were in Manchester after our gig there. I nodded and he walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. The expression on his face was plastered with worry and confusion.

“What’s the matter mate? You look kinda scared and it’s scaring me” I said, my eyebrows rising in question. “I need to tell you something but I don’t know if I should or even if what I’m saying is true” he rushed out without taking any breaths in between his words. “Mate, whatever it is I will stand by you and promise I won’t say a word unless you tell me to” I reply, the worry in his face seemed to leave a bit but his hands were still twisting around each other. I reached over and took them in mine to try and calm him down, then looked him in the eye and nodded for him to go on. “Erm I… err I, I think I might be gay…” he whispered, of all the things he could have said I would never had expected that. I was shocked at first but then a grin spread across my face. I looked into his eyes and said “Me too”

His face seemed to lift as a huge smile spread across his face. ”Really?! You’re not just messing with me?” he says. “Tom I’m defiantly not messing with you!” I reply.

“Erm how did you work out you were gay?” Tom asked me nervously, looking at the ground. “Well, there’s this guy I have liked for ages, I didn’t realise at first but then I just learnt to except that I had to be me” I replied looking at tom’s face. “That’s what happened to me as well” Tom exclaimed. His gaze had now met mine as we had both physically relaxed knowing we were both in the same situation. Tom inched closer to me on the bed as I started to play with his ear. “So, who’s the guy?” I ask him. “Well he’s a little bit smaller than me but I think it’s cute, he’s funny, very hot and has the most amazing green eyes” my heart starts to race and my breathing gets heavy. Is he talking about me? God, I hope so! “What about you?” he asks while slowly running his hand along my leg. “He’s loud, energetic, funny, absolutely gorgeous, a little taller than me but he thinks it’s cute and is currently running his hand up my leg making me feel a little turned on” I reply leaning closer to tom. A grin spread across his face as I pressed my lips onto his. Our lips moved in sync, my hands trailed up his back and back down to his bum. I playfully squeezed it making him moan into the kiss. One of his hands was under my shirt going up and down my bare skin while the other was rested on the inside of my thigh. As the kiss got hungrier I traced his bottom lip with my tongue but he didn’t open his mouth, teasing me as he smiled into the kiss. Two can play at that game! I ran my hand up his thigh getting very close to his area. His breathing increased and I moved my hands back around him and grabbed his bum a bit more roughly this time making him moan louder but not loud enough that someone could hear. I took this as my opportunity and slipped my tongue in his mouth. Completely making out with him, what would happen if the boys walked in now!?

We both broke away as the need for air was getting to be too much. Breathing heavily we looked into each other’s eyes he leaned in and gave me one last kiss; this one was sweet and tentative. That’s when Jay walked in. He froze on the spot “I knew it!!!” he shouted while grinning, we both looked at him clearly shocked. Then we all started laughing. “Seev, Nath!! You both owe me twenty quid!”

Nath and Seev walked in and saw me and tom on top of each other on the bed; they both grinned then gave Jay his money. That night was the best night of my life!

*End of flash back*

So that’s how we ended up in this situation. But one thing and it was quite a big one was that I hadn’t told anyone other than the guys. Neither had Tom, but I guess this is the day that Ruby will find out since she is staying here for quite a while and I don’t want to hide it from her. So here goes nothing…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey TWeeps hope life is good! so that was that chapter. i would really love some feed back on what you think and if you like the new relationship twist that even surprised me a bit! ssssoooo hope you like it! Love ya for reading it!

~Roo~