They see me rollin', they hatin'....

Chapter 13

Nathan’s POV

After talking with Jay yesterday I decided that I might start looking for a girlfriend again. It’s been ages since I was last in a relationship and I think that now is a good time because maybe the fans won’t go crazy like last time they thought I was dating someone. I’ve grown up and so have the fans so hopefully they’ll understand this time around.

The boys have always made me seem like the baby in interviews but they know what I’m really like. Yeah, I haven’t had sex but that doesn’t mean I haven’t done other things. They do let it slip every now and again; like in one interview they told everyone how they saw me making out with this girl in a tent on the set of lightning. It was quite steamy even if I do say so myself! I think that’s why they think I’m not a virgin; it’s the little things like that they’ve caught me doing that keeps them at bay. But it is always awkward when they do say things like that to me. Like the morning after a party Tom is always the one to ask who got layed; I either stay quiet or just say that I did. I don’t like lying to the lads but I don’t want them all to know about my secret. Maybe Jay will be able to help me get out of those sorts of question…

Tom’s POV

I can’t believe it, Nathan’s a virgin! He’s the cutest out of all of us and he hasn’t done it! I’m just shocked I guess…

I was lay on my bed, it must me around noon. I found out about nath last night. I was walking past jay’s room and heard nath was talking to him and I was about to walk in and talk to them both when I heard Nathan saying he was a virgin. I was so surprised and I didn’t want to walk in on that conversation cos I’m pretty sure that it would’ve been very awkward. It’s a bit strange but I just feel bad that he hasn’t told any of us before; I mean I know we take the piss out of him sometimes but I wouldn’t about this. That would just be harsh. We all love him; he’s like a little brother to us all! At least he told jay, he’s really good with this sort of thing and they’re really close, closer to him than the rest of us any way.

Jay’s POV

Today I was going to teach Ruby to dance and I’d managed to get the guys involved. I’ve booked a dance studio for the day. We were all currently in the van and kev was driving us there. I decided to pull the flip cam out and start filming.

“Hey guys! Today you will be joining us, well joining us through you screen, while I teach Ruby and the others to dance!” I said into the lens, everyone cheered and laughed.

“This is going to be really funny! I’m actually really excited even though I’m hopeless at dancing” Ruby said to me while smiling at me. I gave the flip to Seev and I took Ruby’s hand. “I doubt you’re that bad! At least not as bad as the lads are” I said while smiling cheekily at her. “Hey! I’ve seen walks like Rihanna and you’ve all got a great body roll! You know the bit where you’re all in white and dancing in sync? Yeah well you’ve all got at least a few moves!” she exclaimed while poking my leg.

“I bet you know all about Jay’s body roll don’t you Ruby?” Tom said while winking at Ruby, her face and mine both flushed bright red. “Babe, really?! I don’t want to know about Jay Body rolling with my sister!” max exclaimed while burying his face in Tom’s chest.

“Why do our car journeys always turn out like this?!” Ruby moaned while smirking at us all while we all laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so happy i've got 99 reads and three votes!! Thank you so much! <3

i would love some feed back from you all, do you want more tomax, juby mcgeorgeness or more nathan's girlfriend hunt??? 

sorry the capter's a bit short, i had a bit of writers block (If i can call myself a writer...) 

anyway so i hope you're all having a ovely holiday as always and there is a funny video at the side of the lads interview moments 

*I don't own any of the videos or pics i put here, all rights go to whoever made the, blah blah blah*

~Vote~Comment~Fan

~Roo xx We own the night!