Ruby's list (Jay Mcguiness Fanfic)

ok so this is my first evveerrr fanfic so please be nice. my spelling and punctuation isnt too good either but i will try and proof read before i update... so yeah i hope you enjoy it, vote and comment to let me know what you think and if i should carry it on!! By the way non of this is true purley my brain cells work :)

~Roo xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Ruby has a list. A list of things she wants to do before she is 21. That gives her two years to: 1. Sleep under the stars 2. Learn to play the guitar 3. Kiss a celebrity 4. See her brother achieve his dreams 5. Learn how to dance. I know a real weird mix of things. But hey, she is a weird girl. Little did she know that she might have to put more things on the list, because it would be completed by the end of the year.

Ruby’s POV

Sat in Starbucks, I tapped my foot nervously. Today I got to see my brother, Max George. Yes my brother! Anyway, he had just got off a world tour and I was meeting him before we went to his flat, where I would be staying. I have no idea for how long but I can’t wait! I haven’t met the other boys but Max says they’re great, even if they are a little dirty minded.

A few minutes passed and I was looking through my phone to pass the time. Suddenly I was aware of someone across my table looking at me. I glanced up and realised who it was. I leapt up and practically dived over the table; hugging my brother so tightly he couldn’t breathe properly.

“Max!” I yelled tears stinging at my eyes.

“Ruby! I’ve missed you so much. How are you?” Max replied, a grin spreading across his face.

“I’m great now you’re here!” I replied still holding onto his hand from across the table. It was times like these that reminded her how much she loved her brother.

We went on like this for a while making simple conversation. Then Max asked the dreaded question. “So how’s Jaymi?” This was more forceful, he never really liked Jaymi. He said there was something about him from the start. And he was right.

“Erm, we broke up” I said shakily, a tear falling from my eye. Max instantly got up from his chair and sat next to me. Pulling me onto his lap, hugging me like always when I’m upset.

“What happened, what did he do?” Max asked, genuinely concerned.

“He cheated on me with this slut from uni.” I replied harshly. Max’s grip around me tightened as his muscles tensed with anger. But he didn’t say anything, just held me.

After we’d both calmed down we decided to go to his flat to meet the boys and settle in.

 --------------------------------------------------

okay so thats the first chappy!!!let me know what you think...thanks for reading!!!

~vote~comment~