Chapter Thirty - Nine

I locked up Julian's place and made my way to my Audi.

I quickly went in and start up the engine, and began to make my way home. I drove at a steady pace. It wasn't a long drive about thirty minutes tops. In no time I was already home. I parked my car in the drive way. And made my way inside.

I used my spare key and opened the door.

"Pierce! Pierce!" I shouted. The place was so quiet.

Is anybody even here? Damn.

"Oh my god, ma'am it's really you!" Maria our maid beamed.

I chuckled and ran into her arms. "Maria, hi." I said hugging her.

"It's good to have you back. I was away to celebrate my grandson's birthday. The Mr and Mrs gave me permission so I wasn't here for your surprise celebration." She explained.

"It's okay. It's still good to see you." I reassured her. She smiled.

"Likewise ma'am."

I was about to head upstairs, when I forgot that I needed to ask about Pierce's whereabouts.

"Um, Maria," she stopped suddenly.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Where's Pierce?" I inquired.

"I don't know ma'am. He hasn't been here since morning."

Strange.

"Thank you Maria." I told her innocently.

She nodded and left.

I pulled out my phone and called up Jasmin. It rang a few times, till it went to voicemail.

I tried the same with Pierce phone and the same thing happened.

I was in my room, looking around gloomy and bored. As I was ready to get off the bed, I heard the front door opened. I quickly run out to see who it was. It was Pierce and he was ravishing a females mouth like a cave man.

What the hell?

Who was that?

Without waiting any longer, I made my way downstairs. The two went into the kitchen. I went in there too.

"Pierce you little--" I was cut off when I saw what was happening in front me.

"Nina" I whispered.

"Scarlett, breathe," Pierce instructed. "I can explain."

"I think I should tell her Pierce." That was Nina who spoke up.

"Tell me what exactly? That you guys shagging now?" I said. Still shocked.

"Yes," Pierce said. "I mean no-" He squeeze his eyes shut. As if frustrated.

"I think you need to sit down, kiddo."

"Pierce what the hell is going on?!" I spat. "Just tell me damnit!"

"Okay fine!" He said exasperated. "Nina and I are mates!"

I gasped.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He looked at me as if I was stupid. "No shit sherlock."

"Well damn, I was just checking." I said. "Does mom and dad know?"

"I was just coming from them this morning. Nina and I flew out to the Bahamas and told them."

"How do you feel about this, Scarlett?" Nina asked concerned. "Are you okay with this?"

"Girl, I'm excited!" I burst out laughing.