Chapter Thirty - Six

It was getting late and there was still no sign of Julian anywhere. I was watching The Originals and eating a tub of Strawberry flavored ice cream with chocolate chip in the living room.

I thought about everything that happen with me and Julian till now. How we hated each other and how we always fought for dominance. The way we met, and how he came over for breakfast, and how awkward it was for me. I laughed at the memory. My mom catching me making out with her plate. I laughed harder.

Being oblivious of my surroundings, the front door was open. "What's so funny?" I quickly stopped laughing. Turning my attention to the deep male voice.

"Oh, nothing." I said.

"No, I want to know." He came over to where I was sitting, carrying a big, black suit bag in one hand, and another bag that marked Chanel in the other. He was wearing a pair of dark ripped jeans and a black V neck shirt. It clung tightly on his frame, revealing the hard rippling muscles underneath. He completed his outfit with a pair of boots. His favorite.

He sat down beside of me, placing the bags neatly beside him. He stared at me with intent. "Well..." He urged for me to continue.

"I was thinking about how we met, and how we had alot of hatred going on between us in the beginning. And when my father invited you over for breakfast and how awkward it was." I chuckled a little. "It's just crazy."

"And now we're here. Together. Forever." He said interlacing our fingers together. He brought our interlaced hands to his mouth, and kissed my hand. I blushed.

"Finally." I breathed.

"I want you to get ready for me. I have a surprise for you." He gave me the bags, "And no, this is not the surprise. This is for you to wear tonight." He looked at his watch and back at me. "It's 6:30 now, I want you ready by seven thirty. We don't want to be late." He peck my lips and left me dumbfounded.

What's up with his disappearing acts?

I went and put the remains of the ice cream in the freezer and made my way back to the living room. I gathered my items in my hands and went upstairs to the bedroom. Julian was no where in sight. I place the bags on the bed. I unzipped the bag, and saw the most beautiful, expensive dress ever. It was a peach colour, with a deep cut at the back. Simply put, my entire back would be exposed. That means no bra.

I didn't bother to look in the Chanel bag. I just made my way to the batheroom. I took a long, soothing warm bath. I came out fifteen minutes later with a towel around me. There was another female in the room. I cleared my throat to get her attention, as she was staring at the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am." She quickly straightened up. "My name is Mia. The Alpha King sent me here to help you get ready for your surprise." She beamed.

"Please, call me Scarlett."

"Yes ma--, I mean Scarlett." She blushed. "Shall we start, Scarlett?"

"Oh, yes. Let's."

She did my make-up, giving me a natural look. I thought how it would complement my dress. She let my hair out, curling the ends into well formed curls. I look in the mirror and couldn't describe the woman staring back at me. She was gorgeous beyond compare.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Yes," still staring in the mirror. "I love it." I breathed.

"Good. Now the Alpha King told me to give you this." She held out another bag. This time it was Victoria Secret.

"Thank you, Mia. You were really helpful." I told her.

"You're welcome Scarlett." And she left.