Author's Note

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Before I proceed with my next chapter, I have to clear up a few issues.

School has recently started back and I have been busy with work and more work. And I have been neglecting my book, and I hate that. But I want you guys to understand that I'm only human and my updates won't be as fast as they use to be. So patience everyone. I don't want to rush my chapters and write foolishness, no, I don't write like that. I write with every ounce of raw emotion in my being, so my readers can feel connected to my story. I will update as quickly as I can. I think you and I need to know what happens with Julian and Scarlett, it's been long over due now.

Secondly, Wicked Deeds has been getting great reviews and I really love it. The more votes and comments I see, I'm driven even more to make my book one to remember. Just continue to support me and look out for more of my works.

Thirdly, I want to say a big thank you to all my readers that have been reading Wicked Deeds. You give me life to continue writing. And I am so grateful for the support shown by each and every one of you, you are truly amazing.

With that said, I hear by proceed with the following chapters of Wicked Deeds. Please enjoy and show love by voting and leaving comments.

Happy Reading Loves,

Xoxo

~~~Orchid08