Chapter One

A/N: Uncle Thorn Pallis played by Jude Law. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hello Wattpadians! Welcome to Wicked Deeds, a book full of zest, passion and pure ecstasy. Read at your own risk. Foul language and sexual content dominate this book, if you are not eligible enough then don't read -_-. I have zero tolerance for immature and vulnerable minds, I'm not here to corrupt you but instead take you on a journey between two people and bringing them together as one unit. I'm super excited mayne! LOL. I really want to hear your feedback on the book, so don't be shy and leave your comments. Please remember to comment and vote at all times, okay? Awesome. By the way, I am in love with the cover! It's H-O-T, hot. Loool. Don't you think so?

Xoxo~~~Orchid08.

~~~Julian Cesario's Pov

I was in London conducting pack business with my Uncle Thorn. We were at his home, Eltham Palace, which was a large house in Eltham, within the Royal Borough of Greenwich, South East London, England. I wanted to go home so desperately. I'd been in Eltham for the past two weeks now forming alliances with other pack leaders from different territories, from any unwanted threat that could cause any damage to our own pack in the near future.

I was relieved when Uncle Thorn brought an end to our meeting. Everyone was getting out of there seats ready to leave. I got up last making my way to the door.

"Julian, a minute please." I hissed a curse under my breath. I stopped abruptly, turning around looking at him. My face hadn't been shaven in weeks since my time in London. I was tired and downright exhausted from all the meet and greet from these pack leaders. But what are you going to do when you're father dies while going to war? Run away? No. Cry? Naah, way too easy. You take over and deal with being an Alpha for your pack and make sure that every pack member is safe under your protection. My mother died while giving birth to me. She was a brazilian dancer, from a middle class background and my father was American. They met when he came to conduct business for his pack and saw her at the market where they clicked instantly and fell madly in love. My father said she was his beautiful dançarino - meaning dancer, that she could always put a smile on his face or make his day whenever she danced.

He never found his mate. But my mother was just his mate and he was okay with that.

I approached him. He was still seated in his chair with the same haggard expression that was on my face was now reflected on his. Truth be told my uncle has always been that father figure in my life since my father died. "Yes." I stated coolly.

"Sit down Nephew. I want to discuss something with you." He said his face cold and hard. I took a seat in the chair I had occupied before. Staring at my uncle as he gathered his thoughts. He cleared his throat before he began to speak.

"Nephew you know you're like the son I never had and I want the best for you at all times. You're a great leader Jules but with your Luna by your side, you'll be invincible. Something I think your father wanted before he died." I looked at him not giving away anything. My features set hard and grim. "You have nothing to say nephew?" My uncle asked looking at me intently.

"Come on, Thorn. I don't want to discuss this right now. Gosh!" I said in a exasperated tone. My hand now resting on my jaw.

"I swear Jules, just find your mate and give me some nieces and some nephews. I need them to annoy the crap out of me every now and then, probably even break some furniture while they're at it." He said while rubbing his chin.