Oblivious, I was Young And Honry

I woke up warm and well rested, in the comforting embrace of a sleeping Ashton. I was determined not to let what happened last night ruin my Saturday. Yes, I know I said I’d deal with Michael today but what’s one more day? Plus, he’s probably really hung over, I’ll see him tomorrow.

I settled back into the bed and started drifting back to sleep, it was too early to get up.

I felt a presence near my face and then heard soft whispering “Ebony! Wakey wakey!”

I smiled with my eyes still closed and whispered back “Good morning! Why are we whispering?”

“Because I didn’t want to scare you” Ashton whispered a reply “Its midday, you should get up because I’m bored”

“Okay” I laughed and slowly pushed Ashton away so I could sit up.

We walked out to his empty kitchen and I sat down at the dining table, Ashton came over and gave me a glass of chocolate milk.

“Thanks, I like chocolate milk”

“I know” He said, sitting down next to me

I just smiled, again

“So what do you wanna do?” Ashton asked, with a chocolate milk moustache

“Nothing”

“Sounds good to me”

After we had finished our drinks we attempted to make French toast together.

By attempted I mean got egg shell in the mixture, broke the piece of bread, lit the pan on fire and then settled on eating peanut butter from the jar, on the floor of the kitchen.

“This is really good peanut butter!” I said, with a mouth full of peanut butter

“Thanks, I made it myself”

I punched Aston in the arm lightly and stole the peanut butter jar.

“Oh, no you didn’t!” Ashton said with an evil smile

“So what if I did?” I challenged

“You’ll pay...”

“Pay with what huh? I’m practically homeless”

“We’ll work something out” He spoke slowly, trying to distract me from his hand creeping ever so slowly towards the peanut butter in my hands.

But it was too late, I’d seen him. Just as he went to grab the jar from me I stuck my hand in, scooped up a good sized lump of the sticky spread and smushed it into his nose, then scrambled to my feet and ran as best I could while choking on my own laughter.

“YOU YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!” I screamed from the safety of the next room

I heard him approaching and hid behind the couch, although my hiding was useless due to the fact I continued to giggle uncontrollably.

“Oh I wonder where Ebony is.” Ashton called sarcastically “Is she on the ceiling or behind the couch where the mysterious foot is protruding from?”

I just laughed more and even began to hiccup a little. Suddenly Ashtons face appeared, very close to my face, hanging upside down over the back of the couch. He snatched the peanut butter and quickly slapped some onto my face, making me laugh more. I was laughing so hard it hurt and nothing was even that funny.

Ashton started to laugh at my laughing, this caused him to loose balance and flip over the couch and onto my lap. I immediately stopped laughing and just smiled at him, sitting on top of me, his face still very close to mine.

He lent in quickly, although afraid he would lose to courage, and kissed me. He tasted of peanut butter and heaven. I instantly began laughing again, once more, having no idea what I found funny, and put my hand on the back of his neck. I pulled him in and kissed him, properly kissed him, for quite a while. We pulled apart and both looked at each other seriously before exploding into giggles. Nothing is funnier than a 17 year old boy, covered in peanut butter, sitting in your lap, giggling.

“But I still have peanut butter on my face!” I pouted

Ashton attached his mouth to my peanut butter covered jaw line and lightly licked and sucked off the spread. I giggled at first but the feeling had started to develop, I let out a soft sensual moan that made Ashton shift from sitting to straddling my lap. A few blissful seconds later he was standing up and pulling me to my feet.

“There, all clean!” He winked once I was standing next to him

I just smiled at him. It was silent for a bit, but not awkward. And I think what I loved about this moment so much, it wasn’t awkward. I lot of times making out with someone who isn’t your boyfriend and accidently moaning could be quite awkward, but not now. Not with us.

I followed Ashton around to the other side of the couch and sat down next to him.

“You do realise that you’ve managed to make peanut butter sexual, right? I will never forget that” I said, after a minute of silence

“Good. And you realise that you have the cutest laugh in history, right?”

“Yes, I’ve been told. Do you realise that your mouth tastes like a circus feels?”

“And what would a circus feel like?” He asked, a slight laugh in his voice

I though for a moment before saying, “Sugar, excitant, adrenalin and a blast of overpowering tingly-ness”

“Do you realise that I really like you?” Ashton inquired

“Yes” Was my only answer before we plunged back into that comfortable, understanding silence  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY

I made fluff becuase i was asked to. If you think the strory could use more/less of something please tell me

I hope you liked this little cute chapter (i hope it was cute)

vote if you like peanut butter (and ashton)?

Um thanks for commeting and stuff, you should comment stuff.... please

Sorry im a piece of shit and never update.

So...tell me a bit about yourself in the comments. I like tea and internet, i dislike people and outside

bye xx