If My Velocity Starts to Make You Sweat, Then Just Dont Let Go

I went to school the next day and everything was fine, a few weeks went on before Michael started to brake.

Every Wednesday I would go over to Ashtons to study, we hadn’t kissed since that night but we got on really well. As time passed I started spending more time with Ashton and less time with my clingy depressed boyfriend. Michael was catching on.

“Do you want to leave me?” He asked one night during dinner.

Molly almost choked on her food upon hearing the question; she quickly got up and left the increasing awkwardness of the room.

“Why would you ask that? I though we got passed this Michael”

“You always go over to Ashtons and you never seem happy here. If there’s something going on tell me please”

“Nothing’s wrong. You’re just getting jealous that I’m not paying enough attention to you”

“I’m not your fucking pet Ebony” He said sternly

“I didn’t mean it like that…I” I honestly didn’t know what to say to that, I thought we got over the fighting and that everything would be okay.

“You what? Got bored? Am I not enough for you anymore?”

“It’s not that it’s...”  I stuttered, I was scared. He looked pretty angry and was now standing over me

“Shut up “He growled and came closer to me

I was terrified and trying to back away but I was still sitting in the chair. Michael took the last step towards me, grabbed my wrists and held them by my side firmly and kissing me aggressively. As soon as his lips touched mine any fear I had melted away.

He pulled me up and sat down on the chair, swapping positions as we kissed deeper. I was pretty much straddling him when Molly walked in

“Hey guys are you ok….oh kaaayyy, bye” She walked out as quickly as she had entered.

I tried to pull away from Michael, for Molly’s sake but he just pulled me back down again. After about ten minutes he picked me up and we moved to the floor, where we both lost our shirts. It was getting pretty hot by the thirty minute mark and I was struggling to catch my breath between Michael’s aggressive making out and our constant changing positions on the uncomfortable tiled floor of the dining room.   

“Can we take this somewhere else? “ I panted as he moved down to my neck

He was on top of me and suddenly stood up, pulling me with him and wrapping my legs around his waist. We stumbled backwards a bit before my back hit a wall and we continued making out for another blissful 15 minutes. His hands had started to slowly tug down my shorts and his kisses getting more passionate. Michael held me against the wall and started to grind his hips against mine as he kissed my jaw line and neck.

It was rough and passionate and angry and beautiful.

The next morning, Michael apologised for accusing me of cheating on him with Ashton. That made me feel guilty, but I could handle it.

Molly gave me a lecture about the correct use of a dining room as opposed to a bedroom, and asked if I was okay. Then we walked to school together, the day went on as usual until that afternoon.

Ashton had invited me over his house to study, like most afternoons. But on this day I said I couldn’t, I wanted to get home to Michael.

“WHY ARE YOU EVEN DATING HIM?!” Ashton screamed at me. In front of everyone at school

“Shh! Not here” I whispered, trying to calm him

“No! Right here, right now! Why don’t you just dump him? HUH? I’m so much better than him Ebony, you know that!”

I tried to leave, and walk away on my own. But Ashton grabbed my hand and pulled me back

“Don’t play dumb with me! You know I like you, I know you like me. And it’s pretty clear you don’t really want to spend much time with Michael lately”

But this time a small crowd had gathered around us. I was so embarrassed

“Shut the fuck up and let me go Ashton! What’s wrong with you?” I screamed and ran away.

I’m not really a running person so once I was away from the school I slowed to a walk and headed home, wondering what was wrong with Ashton. I thought he understood, I was with Michael. We were just friends that kissed once…or twice. But apparently he didn’t get that and wanted me to just leave my boyfriend for him!

“Ebony! I’m so fucking sorry! I’m an idiot” I heard Ashton call out as he came up behind me.

“Ha, you got that right”

“Seriously, I have no idea why I did that! I’m sorry”

“You’ve said that already” I said, walking faster, hoping to avoid any awkward conversations

“Can we still be friends?”

“I guess” I mumbled

“Why won’t you look at me?”

“Ashton, I like Michael. And I don’t want you to stuff that up. He’s a sensitive guy”

“I said friends, not lovers Ebony”

“So just friends?”

“Just friends” He confirmed  

I looked up and smiled at his adorable face.

“Hug it out?” He asked

I pretty much jumped up on him and he hugged back tightly.

“So…Why can’t you study today?” Ashton asked after the long hug

“I just think I should spend more time with Michael”

“Do you think that, or did he tell you that? You don’t have to do everything he says, Ebony”

“But he’s right, he’s my boyfriend”

“So what? You can’t have friends, just because he doesn’t want to leave the house?” 

“It’s not like that Ash. He needs me”

“Whatever, I’ll see you tomorrow at school”

Ashton walked off and I just went home.

“Mikey. I’m home!” I called out as soon as I walked in

“HEEEEEEEEEEEY! I missed you THIS MUCH!” Michael ran up to me with his arms held out wide.

God he’s so bloody beautiful!

“Michael, you’re amazing. I can’t imagine my life without you”

“Well that was random. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine. I just have to tell you something”

We sat down in the lounge room and I told Michael about that one time I made out with his best friend…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEBONY!

Omfg sorry its been like nearly 2 weeks! 

I've been trying to do school work and not fail every class, I also haven't been sleeping very well and not the kind of creative sleepless-ness when I write.

No one cares so i'll move on now.

Thanks for commenting and shiz! My last chapter got like 200 reads, thats cray bro! 

I changed the ending spilt second becuase I didnt want to be mean :3

Soz about the delay in moaning Ashton dolls, will ship 'em soon!

Comment this week for make up sex in a swimming pool full of choc-chip cookies with Calum and that really cute guy in your English class (you know the one?) ;)

bye xx