I will do anything for love

I woke up with Michaels arm wrapped around me and his head in the crook if my neck; it was bliss until I remembered the events of the previous day.

“Morning, how you feeling?” I asked as I felt him move next to me.

“um okay” He grumbled and turned over

“C’mon, get up. I’ll make toast” I said from the doorway

“I don’t want to get up, not now not ever.”

“Don’t be stupid! You’ll be fine!”

“FINE?! I’LL BE FINE?! MY MOTHER IS DEAD EBONY!” He shouted at me

I didn’t really know what to say, I mean I couldn’t blame him. It was my bad choose of words.

“Sorry…” I mumbled and walked out to wake Molly.

As I walked up to the room Molly and I shared I heard giggling and laughing. I opened to door slowly but failed and ended up falling into the room.

“WHAT” I kinda accidentally screamed

I was not expecting to see Luke, shirtless, in my little sister’s bed!

“Oh! Ah, um… Hi?” Luke said awkwardly

“What are you doing!?” I directed at Molly

“I was scared, and  I didn’t want to be alone…”

“Eb, I’m sorry! Are you o-“ Michael walked up next to me and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Luke.

I expected him to laugh it off or high five Luke, or anything other than what happened really.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” Michael screamed…again.

“I was just…ah being a good friend?” Luke seemed taken aback by Michael’s actions. I was too!

“BEING A GOOD FRIEND? NOT TO ME YOU WERE’NT! MOLLY IS LIKE MY SISTER AND YOU’RE IN HER BAD AT FUCKING 9AM”

“Whoa, sorry bro”

“DON’T FUCKING “BRO” ME! IM NOT YOUR BRO! BRO’S DON’T SLEEP WITH THEIR FRIENDS SISTERS”

“NEWS FLASH! SHES NOT YOUR FUCKING SISTER MICHAEL! And I didn’t sleep with her!”

“Get out of my house, NOW”

Luke grabbed his stuff and barged through Michael and I, we heard the door slam and knew he was gone. Molly and I just stared at each other, shocked. What had just happened?

“Michael, sorry, I was scared and I called Luke over” Molly whispered, fear in her voice.

“Stay out of this Molly, and I don’t want you to see Luke again. I know what he’s like”

What he’s like? What’s that supposed to mean?

Michael walked out of the room, presumably to get breakfast. I just stood in the doorway, too confused to move. Why was he being such a dick? Well that was kind of a stupid question. Like c’mon, his mother was just murdered. But shouldn’t he be sad? Not aggressive! 

“Ebony… what was that?”

“I-I don’t know”

I walked over and sat on the bed next to Molly.

“He’s just a little emotional…but what about you and Luke? Ay” I winked

“Nothing, I just needed a distraction and we talked and fell asleep. That’s all”