Don't want to kiss you, but I need to

I let him cool off for a while before following him upstairs, I tried to go into his bed room but the door was locked so I just went to sleep on my own bed in the room Molly and I shared.

Molly barely ever came home anymore. I don’t blame her! Michael was like a ticking time bomb, plus she had tonnes of new friends. Turns out Luke and Calum were pretty popular and as their new best friend, so was Molly. I was kind of worried about what she was doing out all night but honestly I had bigger problems at the time.

It took me a while to relax and just as I was drifting off to sleep I thought about Michael. He wasn’t emotionally stable and id just left him in a locked room on his own. What was I thinking?!  I jumped out of bed and ran down the short hallway to Michael’s room.  I turned the handle and this time it opened. He must have unlocked it for me. I pushed open the door to find him sound asleep on top of the sheets. He really was adorable when he slept. I pulled back the blankets and crawled under, soon falling asleep.

I awoke to my phone screaming in my ear. It was Ashton calling. I walked out of the room to take the call, hoping not to disturb Michael.

“Hey Ash, why are you calling? It’s like 8am!”

“Yes 8am on a Wednesday, Ebony”

“So?” I asked, confused

“Are you coming to school?”

“Look, Ashton, Michael isn’t doing well and I can’t leave him. School is always in second place for me”

“So you’re just going to abandon your education?”

“Well I’m not going to abandon Michael!” I said harshly and hung up.

I turned around and walked right into Michael’s bare chest “who wants you to leave me?”

“No one, Ashton just wants me to go back to school”

“But you’re staying with me right?”

“Of course!” I smiled and reached up, cupping his face and kissing him lightly

After we had breakfast I decided we should go out for the day. Michael hadn’t left the house for a while so I thought he needed it.

“So, where to Mikey?”

“I don’t know. Anywhere with you, I’ll be happy”

“Well aren’t you all romantic today!”

“But you like it don’t you!”

I just smiled and kissed him in response. Maybe Michael was back. Old Michael, the dirty minded one who made cheesy jokes and wasn’t even ashamed of it.

After a long discussion *cough* make-out session *cough* we decided on going to see a movie.

Michael continued being cute the whole bus trip to the cinemas.

“Hey babe, guess what?”

“Hmm? What” I turned my attention away from the window and back to Michael

“No guess!”

“I don’t know…You want popcorn?”

“No, well yes but no”

“Okay tell me now”

“I think you’re super cute” he smiled stupidly

“I think you want something” I said in the same tone

“I want you” He kissed me

“Cringe. That’s a whole new level of cheese”

“But you have to admit, I am hot cheese” He flicked his hair

“Whatever you say babe” I teased

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Oh nothing. Look it’s our stop!” I got up and took his hand, pulling him out of the bus and into the shopping centre.

He paid for our tickets and drinks and I repaid him in light kisses all around his face.

We took our seats in the middle of the back row and waited for the movie to start.

“Hey Eb, want some popcorn?” Michael asked before placing a piece between his teeth.

“Yeah sure” I said and took it from his mouth with my fingers

“You’re no fun” He pouted

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek

“Tease” he mumbled as the movie started

A few minutes in I felt him place his hand on my knee, innocent at first until it started rising higher and higher towards my thigh. I shot him a glare but he didn’t stop for long. A couple more minutes passed and his fingers were now creeping around to the inside of my thigh.

“What. Are. you. Doing!?” I whispered

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” he winked and started rubbing my thigh slowly

“Stop” I said firmly

“Stop what babe?” He continued running his hand along the inside of my leg

“I’m serious Michael. Stop. Not here, not now”

“You sound a little tense. Want a massage?” I didn’t even have time to answer before he started kissing me passionately.

I kissed back and moved in my seat to be closer to him. As soon as my hands made contact with his rough hair he pulled away and continued to watch the movie.

“Michael” I whined

“No. Not here, not now” He quoted me with a sly smile

“What about here?” I said and climbed onto his lap “and now?”  I asked and kissed him. Something about kissing in a public place turned me on. The thrill of it

“I don’t know….How hot am I?”

“Mild”

“Wrong, guess again”

“Hmm I’m going to go with, so hot that I want you to shut up and kiss me now”

“Not great, but it’ll do” He said and pulled me towards him

I have no idea how that movie ended but I know Michael and I ended up having to sit through a really awkward 20 minute bus ride home before we could continue making out.

It was on that bus ride back that I realised, he was back. The Michael who enjoys public make out sessions was back! I wasn’t sure how long it would last so I had to savour every minute of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Vote for a free make out session in the movies with Michael) (involves touching)

Hey! thanks for voting and commenting on last chapter!

If you comment on this chapter Luke Hemmings will appear at the foot of your bed and fly you off to neverland (where you have hot sex on the beach) like Peter Pan :)

Its really nice to see that people actually like something i've made! And if you think its shit please comment and tell me how i can make it less shit. thanks x

Chocolate chip cookies are beeping fantastic

bye xx