Love, Gimme Love, Gimme Love. I Dont Need it But I'll take What I Want

I woke up in bed next to Michael, which was weird considering I had fallen asleep on the couch.

“Morning, Ashton has been trying to call you all morning. But I just left it”

“Okay, thanks” I smiled as Michael passed me my phone

*Text message*-

From: Ashton

“Well, I’m guessing you aren’t coming to school. So will you at least come over mine today at 4? We need to talk and you need to catch up x”  

To Ashton-

“Okay fine. See you at 4 xx”

“What did he want?” Michael asked after I had sent the text

“He wants me to go over and study with him today, is that okay?”

“Yeah sure” He forced a smile

We lay in bed most of the morning until Michael got hungry and dragged me down to the kitchen to cook for him.

After that we went grocery shopping, which pretty much consisted of bread, apple juice and ice cream. Well we were just three teenagers living on their own. Michael was technically our guardian now, that’s kind of funny considering he couldn’t even look after himself! And we also had to budget wisely because we were living off the money Michaels mum left for him, that couldn’t last forever.

Thinking about all this stuff wasn’t good for me, but I couldn’t help it. I had to plan ahead. When’s Michael going to get a job? What is Molly even doing with her life? What am I doing with my life?

“Ebony… are you alright?” Michael asked from the seat next to me in front of the tv

“Yeah, yeah. I’m fine! What’s the time?”

“3:30”

“Oh, I better start heading to Ashtons. I’ll be home before 6”

“BYE” He called as I closed the front door behind me

I raised my hand to knock on Ashton’s door but before my hand hit the wood it swung open and I punched Ashton in the face.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry! I was trying to knock and….”

“It’s fine! It’s my fault too” Ashton smiled and stepped out of the doorway to let me in

“So ah…what did you want to talk about?”

“You”

I waited for him to elaborate

“You need to come back to school, Ebony, this is year 12!” He sighed and sat down next to me on the couch

“I know! But I can’t just leave Michael! He needs me”

“What about what you need?”

“I need him as well” I whispered

“Now that, I don’t believe! You don’t need him, you are strong and smart and…I hate to say it but he’s bringing you down Ebony. You wanted to be a teacher but you don’t even come to school anymore!”

“I’m sorry?!  What did you just say?” I got up and moved away from him “YOU ARENT MY FUCKING FATHER! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT”

“Look, I’m sorry! Calm down. What I mean is that you can’t let his misfortunes effect your life. Relationships end, Ebony”

I didn’t even know what to say after that, I just burst into tears

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry” I cried into Ashton’s chest as he held me

“What are you sorry for?”

“Everything. Anything. I can’t do anything right!”

“Shh, what happened?”

I spent the next 20 minutes telling Ashtons my life story, about dad and Molly and I even told him about what I found Michael doing the other day. And I told him how it was my entire fault, all of it

“None of that is your fault Ebony! You couldn’t control any of that” Ashton soothed and hugged me again

“Sorry” I sniffled

“Stop apologising! You have nothing to be sorry for!”

“Sorry”

Ashton moved his hand to my cheek and wiped away a few tears with his thumb. I smiled weakly. Then his eyes locked with mine and he started moving his face closer. He forehead rested on mine and in a split second decision I closed my eyes and leaned in.

He kissed back, slow and soft. His hands resting on my hips and mine on his chest. I should have pushed him back, but I didn’t. I didn’t want to. It felt different, good different.

Sure Michael and I had started to patch things up between us but we still weren’t great, there was still that nagging feeling in his brain that I was going to leave him and I could feel it. And I always had that doubt that I was doing it wrong, doing something wrong and that is would hurt him.

But with Ashton I was free. No baggage, no scars

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowy :3

I know this capter is shorter and kinda dull but sorry, i had a very busy weekend! (Thats a massive lie)

((I watched Sherlock then had an emotional breakdown on tumblr when it fishised))

Aaannnyyywaaayy! comment and poo

If you comment to get a free otter and a bag of fairy floss

Bye xx