All I Want is the Taste that Your Lips Allow

So it had been a week since my first day, things were going okay. Michael and I fought a lot, like a lot a lot! I thought it was just because we were both stressed. Molly made some friends; unfortunately they happened to be Michaels friends, who seemed to hate me! I didn’t know why they hated me, I’d never done anything to them, but Calum and Luke just gave me dirty looks and Ashton always starred at me. It was really creepy. But hey, at least Molly wasn’t lonely at school.

School, ugh. I hate it. Everyone said it’s meant to be the best years of your life but honestly it’s depressing, stressful and just plain cruel! The subjects I had with Michael were bearable, we just wasted time either being cute or arguing and the few classes I had on my own were okay, I just day dreamed. It was maths that I despised, Ashton sat to my right staring at me the whole class and me teacher hated me. It was this one day in maths when everything changed between Ashton and me.

It started out like a normal lesson until the teacher asked us to pair up for some stupid maths activity, me being the awkward loser new girl, had no friends so I just waiting in my seat watching everyone else. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and it was Ashton.

“Hey, want to be my partner?” He asked nervously

“Ah yeah sure” I was surprised he asked me!

 It started out really awkwardly, I just did all the work and he watched me.

“Why do you always stare at me?” I blurted out and instantly regretted it.

“I don’t know. Because you’re interesting”

“Me? Interesting?! Ha”

“No, you really are! You never have a blank face; you’re always feeling something and making an expression to match!”

“Oh god…” I thought about all the possible hideous faces I’d made

“It’s not a bad thing!”

This is probably the saddest thing ever but, that tiny bit of human interaction was amazing! I hadn’t spoken to anyone but Michael or Molly for weeks and it was doing my head in.

“Ashton, why do Calum and Luke hate me?”

“They don’t hate you! They just don’t like people getting too close to Michael”

“What are they his parents or something?”

“Yeah something like that.” He laughed. “Anyway, are you coming to band practise after school?”

“I didn’t know there was a band practise. But no, I think I’ll just go home, I don’t think I’m welcome there”

“No come! It’ll be fun, haven’t you ever wanted Michael to sing for you?”

I had to agree to that, who wouldn’t want to be serenaded by their boyfriend’s band?!

“Ok, sure I’ll come”

After that we wasted the rest of the lesson talking and laughing at nothing.

Ashton and I walked out of maths laughing at the stupid face he just pulled; I saw Michael and immediately ran into his arms and kissed him.

“Hey, you seem happy!” He said, resting his hands on my waist.

“Yeah, maths wasn’t that bad. I made friends with Ash!”

“Wow you and your sister are just stealing all my friends!”

“Are we going to band practise?”

“Shit, is that today?”

“Yeah, Ashton said I could come”

“Okay, well let’s get Molly and go. Ash mate, do you need a lift?”

“Nah, I’ll get food and meet you there. Luke’s place at 4, DON’T BE LATE” He called why walking to his car.

We saw Molly walking towards us, joking with Luke and Calum.

“Do you guys have every class together or something?” I asked Molly

“Yeah pretty much!”

“Are you coming to band practise?” Michael directed at Molly

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

“Can we ride with you? I’m too lazy to walk” Calum asked.

Michael agreed and we all climbed into his car, Michael driving, me in the passenger seat and molly in the middle of the back with Luke and Calum on either side. I played around on my phone while Molly, Calum and Luke talked quite loudly in the back seat and Michael concentrated on driving so we wouldn’t all die. We arrived at Luke’s place and he unlocked the door and led us all upstairs to his bedroom. His room was a pig sty! There were clothes everywhere, a few dirty plates, a box of pizza and numerous musical instruments scattered about. Molly made a disgusted face and Luke blushed.

“Sorry, I usually don’t have girls in my room.” He apologised and moved a pile of crap out of the way as we all laughed at his previous statement. “Um, no! I mean I have girls in my room all the time. Well not like all the time” He was rambling “I’m just gonna shut up now”

Molly laughed and helped him move stuff so we could sit down. We all took a seat in a little circle on the floor, it was awkward because I was directly across from Calum and we kept making eye contact.

“Soo where’s Ashton?” Molly finally spoke

“Getting food, he’ll be here soon.” I replied

Just at that second Ashton walked in carrying three red rooster bags.

“I brought food!!”

Ashton joined the circle, sitting between Molly and I. We all ate then the boys got up and gathered their instruments to play for us. They said they would do I Miss You by Blink 182 because it was one of my favourite songs. They started and it was really good, Luke’s voice was amazing! I looked over at Molly and she had the biggest smile on her face, I’m guessing I mirrored it. I just couldn’t take my eyes off Michael, he looked amazing. His head was down and his fringe was covering his eyes, I watched as he mouthed the words to the parts he didn’t sing and sang his parts perfectly why his hands strummed the guitar so effortlessly. At this very moment I couldn’t think of anything I wanted to do more than kiss him. And I wasn’t really one for holding back… I stood up and walked over to Michael, he was sitting on the edge of Luke’s bed. He looked up at me confused as to why I was there.

“We’ll have Halloween on christmmmm” He was half way through singing when I cut him off; his mouth was already opened so let’s just say it wasn’t the lightest kiss. He was suspired at first but quickly pulled me onto his lap and kissed back. The others stopped playing and just stood there not knowing what to do for a minute until I stood up.

“Oh, sorry! Please continue” I said, taking my seat next to Molly again, she gave me a disgusted look but I just brushed it off. They started signing again and Michael looked up and gave me a cocky smile.

After about fifteen minutes of actually rehearsing they gave up and we all sat down on the floor.

“So what do we do now?” Michael asked

“Well its 5 pm on a Friday afternoon, I say we have a sleep over!!!” Calum said enthusiastically

“Oh my gosh, yes! It will be fun; we can all get to know each other better!”  Molly squealed, and yes, she did actually say “Oh my gosh”

“Yeah, okay. But not in Luke’s room because ew” I said and everybody laughed

We decided to go to Ashton’s place because his family was away for the weekend and he promised his room was cleaner then Luke’s.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry, ive been away. But im back now! and there will be a new chapter tomorrow (hopefully) Comment, vote blah blah.....

School is poo

bye xx