Chapter Eleven

Of course. All of my luck has run out. The first person I notice in my form room is of course Libby Foster and her minions Darcy Bennet and Jenny Sanders.

Not only is she one of the most popular girls in our school, she is also the ex-girlfriend of Scott and my rival. We were friends before but she seems to have a serious problem with wanting what she can't have. She slept with my first serious boyfriend, took him from me and then dumped him the second she caught wind of the fact I had a crush on Scott and takes great pleasure in sabotaging me at every opportunity she gets. I nearly failed my art exam because "somebody" (cough cough Libby) poured acrylic paint all over my watercolour of the ocean. Thank God for good teachers though! I was allowed to redo my piece and get an A star whereas she was too focused on her sabotage plans rather than her actual piece and only got a C, meaning she definitely won't be in my art class this year.

"Well well well, what do we have here? It's Isaac and his bag of trash!" Darcy cackled loudly so that everyone else in the room could hear her and received a high five from Jenny. Libby however just ignored them both completely and instead was focusing hard on filing her nails, completely uninterested in what was going on around her.

"Hey Darcy." I began sweetly. "I love what you've done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?"

She shrieked and scrambled for her mirror to examine her nose while the rest of the class laughed at her.

"Who cares about that? At least Darcy isn't like you, a disgusting bitch who-"

"Are you sure you want to finish that sentence Miss Sanders? Getting a detention on the first day of being a year twelve wouldn't really be sending out a good impression to the younger years now would it?" Mr Collins' voice came from behind us and I watched gleefully as Jenny turned bright pink and rushed out an apology to sir.

"No sir, I'm sorry sir, won't happen again sir." She stammered out.

"It better not." He warned. "Everyone take a seat and let's get organised, yeah?"

Me and Isaac sat down on the same table of four as Harvey, as far away from those three witches as we could possibly be. Looking around, it looks like we are going to have a really small form this year since there are only nine other students in here, including three I don't really know but vaguely recognise.

"Is this it? I was told my form would have fifteen students, not ten!"

"They are probably running late sir, it has been ages since we had to wake up this early and get to school." Harvey spoke up.

Suddenly, the missing five students barged into the room with a chorus of "Sorry we're late sir." I gasped when I saw that included in that group was Felix, Madison, Scott and Aaron. Why is he here???