Blackout

When Barry finished screaming and yelling he collapsed to the ground panting from the lack of oxygen which was used to get his anger out. You should't have trusted Jay, it's just like Wells all over again. Betrayed. Thoughts kept running through Barry's mind and all of them ended up saying one single word. Betrayed.

"Barry? Barry where are you? Where'd you go?" Cisco asked franticly through the com system in Barry's suit. Everyone back at STAR Labs knew where Barry was but wanted to be sure.

Barry was just about to reply but then he felt a burst of pain wrap all around him. He looked down to see electricity wrapped around him from the ankles to just below his neck. When he looked at the person who was controlling the electricity, he was a little shocked to see Blackout. Blackout who died. Was I betrayed again into thinking Blackout died when he maybe didn't after all? Barry thought but then was interrupted by the villain himself.

"Don't worry I'm not Blackout from this earth. You can probably guess where I'm from then." Blackout said and added a smirk.

"E-earth two?" Barry gasped out because the electricity wrapped around him made him feel like his powers were draining.

"Barry? Barry!" Cisco called out again through the com system.

"Your vitals are dropping! Where are you?!"

"Where is he Ramon?" Barry could hear Wells ask. He was about to try and tell them where he was but the electricity was just too much. He collapsed to the ground meeting the friendly state of unconsciousness.