Chapter Six

Warning: This Chapter does contain a lot of swearing and Verin's thoughts might be a little too suggestive.

                                                  _________________________________

                                                                                Chapter Six

                                                                           Change of POV

                                                                                Same Day

I had spent the night in Pine’s room yesterday because she wanted my company yet comfort so I was alright with it. Why wouldn’t I be? She was my loveable sister after all. I can’t help but be very protective of her though. Can anyone blame me? No? Good to hear.

See, here was the thing, I was walking down the hallways to my bedroom door. I was in the most amazing mood until I opened that goddamn door. I expected seeing my mutt in bed like he should be or something. But guess what I find?

I find absolutely nothing.

That was right.

No one was fucking there!

So that happy mood I mentioned? Well, lets say that bright mood went very sour as if a raging bull decided to be angered and after a red flag. If that makes any sense at all then I’m definitely one pissed off demon right now.

I was very tempted to crash things in my room but decided not to. Why would I when I have the perfect whipping post to punish? He disobeyed me. No one ever dared to disobey me out right yet this mutt does?

Ooh, I’m going to make his life a living hell! I promised myself as I nearly stomped my feet down the hallways with a permanent scowl on my face.

I ignored the maids and servants that scurried away. I could sense their fear radiating off them in waves and I could care less.

They should be afraid because I am their master.

They should obey me at all costs.

So, that wolf should be obeying me.

His master.

So, here I was, literally charging down the hallways with a very good intent in mind because I was beyond pissed. Did I pay attention to the surroundings and people around me?

Of course not. Who in their right minds be able to know where they are going and who’s around when someone was nearly blinded by anger?

Yeah, I think someone was understanding where I’m going with this because I am definitely not.

But that was not the point here! The point was I took a sharp turn down the dark hallways that were barely lit to find a mass. I nearly growled as I got closer and was able to make out a blonde boy and a brunette boy.

I knew those two immediately.

And they were fucking kissing.

“Vetis!” I let out a loud threatening snarl. “You fucking dumbass! Let go of my property or else I will stick your own foot up your ass!”