Chapter Three

Change of P.O.V

Same Day

I glanced back at the door, still staring at it with my mouth wide open. I finally closed my mouth and shook my head. “The Prince did not… He didn’t say that… Yeah…” I told myself before turning around. I’ll ignore what he spoken of because it was obvious that Prince Verin didn’t mean what he spoken of.

Why? Well, because, I was sure he was straight just as much as I was. I don’t know much about the Lord but I have a feeling I will soon enough.

Alright, now to get to the most important thing on hand which was getting myself cleaned. I don’t need other people to clean me because that was just another reason for groping and I really don’t like that idea at all.

I took my torn shirt off and threw it somewhere that I didn’t really care for. I hated this outfit because it smelled and it was filthy too. It would be nice to have clean clothes. I stripped my pants and threw that with my shirt as well. I didn’t have any undergarments so I looked down at myself in the reflection of the water in the large, luscious tub. I could see the heat radiate off it but that wasn’t my focus. My focus was myself.

My hair was so greasy and short that I hated it. My skin was so dirty that it looked nearly tanned or black. I rubbed my face where there was a beard coming on. I hate beards. I look disgusting in beards so I looked around for the razor.

Dear Lord, it took forever to find a single sharp edge around this bathroom! I picked up the sharp edge that I figured was a razor and began to shop off my almost beard coming. That took a few minutes before I started to look like myself again. I grinned at my reflection.

I’m probably not as attractive as the Prince but I do have a well-toned body for endurance and strength. I may be small but doesn’t mean I can’t kick someone’s butt if I need to. I sighed. I’ll need to go for a run or work out sometime soon before I get all lazy and flabby. That was just a gross thought that I can become that way.

I shook my head a little before I entered the nice, really warm bath. I leaned back and sighed contentedly. The water helped ease my sores and pains especially in my joints. This was close to paradise that I ever gotten close to and it feels wonderful!

After a couple minutes of relaxing, I began to rub my arms and the rest of my body to get rid of the filth from it. I found soap that I didn’t think the Underworld dwellers had and used that for a third round of washing my body. I washed my hair literally five times because it just felt so dang disgusting!

All this took at least fifteen minutes as I got out of the tub and drained the filthy contents out. I smiled widely before I grabbed a towel, beginning to dry my hair first.

Suddenly, behind me, the door to the bathroom swung wide open to expose my naked back to whoever it was. Now, I’m not embarrassed at all because I am very proud of my body and knew how amazing it is but could someone at least knocked before entering?

Yeah and how is it that is the only thing I’m concerned about? I thought dryly before I tilted my head to the side to look over my shoulder to see who opened the door. When I realized who it was, I blanked out.

It was the Prince Verin. He was literally gawking at me even though all he saw was my backside. His jaw slackened and so wide open that it might as well hit the ground. I could see and feel his eyes giving a once over.

Now, like I said, I’m not a shy person about my body but with him gawking at me? I’m suddenly feeling the heat rise up to my cheeks which almost made me giddy enough to chuckle but I never chuckled because it would be out of place.