Chapter 4: The Cullen's

Edward POV

"Edward Anthony Masen Cullen!" When you here your full name said by Esme you know your dead. I look over at Jasper and I know we're both thinking the same thing, we're soooo dead, well more me because I did it really. How dare he! He's just sitting there smirking at me. I'm about to tackle him when Esme comes stomping in. His expression then changes to shocked, wide eye, looking at me.

"Edward Cullen, look what you have done to my favorite red carpet!" Esme half yells. "You better be planing on getting me a new carpet, and get rid of this old one." She then stomps out of the room just as the door bell rings. Then she turns back around as everyone comes running into the room. Alice is having a vision.

In the box that has just been left is a new red carpet. I look at Alice and ask, "Did you order a new red carpet?"

She shakes her head and says, "No, I just had a vision of Esme yelling at you, sorry." She says while running to the door to get the box.

...............................................................

Jasper POV

Of course everyone was confused. If Alice just had the vision then she could not have ordered the new rug. She even said herself she didn't buy it.

Of course everyone but me was confused because I had a very good hunch on who bought it, and I know she did it for Esme's sake not Edwards thats for sure. Those three words were floating in my head:

THANK YOU BELLA

Then I get a text from her confirming my hunch was correct.

...............................................................

Bella POV

On the way home I got a text from Jazz saying he forgot he and his family were going hunting so he said he was sorry and would come over tomorrow. I said it was ok and that I put a shield on his mind so Eddie boy (my new fav. nickname called revenge) could not read it and also told him to delete these texts and later.

As we pulled into the garage I knew Renesmee was itching to ask lots of questions but was holding it first because 'people' could be watching and listening, and we had to call our Volturi family to tell them about our day. The only thing that was frustrating me was Nessie was singing revenge in her head so I would not figure out her questions for some reason, but singing revenge seems a little cliché at this point in time doesn't it?

When we walked in I pulled out my phone and called the Volturi.

"Bbbbeeeeellllllaaaaa!!"

"Hhhhhiii Jjaaannee!!" I said.

"How was school?"

"Good, but you won't believe whose back."

It took her about 5 seconds until she growled, "The Cullen's!"

"Yep." I sigh.

"Did they recognize you??!" She screeched.

"No, just Jasper but I like him so it's okay. They might have figured it out, but since I have Renesmee I think it threw them off." I snickered and so did Nessie.

"Oh ya hiiiiiii Rrrrrreeeeennnnsssseeemmmeee!"

"Hehe, hello Janie" She said.

"So you guys are really okay?"

"Yes we're fine, but I think give it time, Carlisle will get it, as long as he doesn't tell them, we'll be good. So stop being a willy wort."

"Hehe, okay bye Bella! Bye Nessie girl!"