Chapter 8: James

Chapter 8: James

Carlisle POV

As the door bursts down we all snap out of it. I point to the garage and me and Esme grab Bella and Renesmee. That name sounded familiar. I'll figure it out later. Me and Esme shove them into Edwards Volvo. Alice jumps into the front with Edward and Jasper in the back. I wonder how Bella took with Alice and Edward together? Everyone else gets into Rose's BMW. We all then race away.

I then hear a thought in my head. Bella's try to reach me.

'What are we going to do?'-B
'Not sure.'-C
'We need to get far away from here. I can mask our cents for a little while but not 24/7.'-B
'That's fine, but where?'-C
'Hmmmm not sure let me think on that.'

Then she's gone and I hear nothing, and is brought back to the present.

"So?" Asks Rose.
"What?" I ask.
"What are we doing, and where are we going?" Sounding frustrated and impatient this time.

"Hmmm not sure let me think on that." And with that they leave me alone to think. I hear someone snickering but no one in the car is laughing and then I hear,
'Copy cat.' Ah, right Bella. 'The one and only. Hehehe.'
'Hey your daughter Renesmee-'-C
'Ya, what about her?'
'That sounds like combination of two names right?'
Smiles. 'Ya and whatcha got?'-B
'It's sounds like Your mom Rene and Esme.'
'You be right.'-B

Silence.

'Do know where we are going to go?'-C
'Ya, I think we'll go to Phoenix. I hear I have a so called famous relative livin there and I would like to check her out.'-B
'That's fine I'll tell the others. I'm sure Edward will read someone's mind and figure it out.'
'Kay that sounds good over and out.'-B

"Alright we'll be going to Phoenix, Rose."
"Wasn't that the place the last accident happened." Rose whispered. Then it hit me, it was. Why did Bella want to go back their? She had some type of plan for sure, and I knew only half of it I was positive.

"Yes but it seems like quickest place to get, and its not like they came from Phoenix, like Bella they came from Italy, so it's unlikely they have any relatives their." I say. Rose nods and keeps on driving.

...............................................................

Bella POV

After having the little talk I try to focus on Ness. She looks calm, but at the moment she is starting to really panic. Jazz is try to calm her but its not working, and he is looking at me for help. Right she's panicking, he's feeling it. Crap, he's going to go into it to if she does not calm down.
I'm just about to talk to her through thought when Eddie boy says,
"We're going to Phoenix." Pixie gasps and Jazz looks at me if to say really and thinks 'Why?'
'One word REVENGE!'

He just nods focuses on trying to calm down Pixie before she has some vamp-a-tact. Get it vamp-a-tact because she's a VAMPIRE. Oh well, I try. He's also try's to calm down Eddie because he looks as if he would break the the steering wheel. Hehehehehehe. I smirk.

I look at Renesmee and realize she's trying not to burst out laughing at their reaction of going to Phoenix. She knows I planned this.

I sit their knowing whats probably going to happen. James is going to call trying get me and Ness away from the Cullen's. We're going to go to our ballet studio. He is going to almost kill us find out he tricked us, bite us then Eddie and his family are going fly in and save us. We then live happily ever after. Hmmmmm lemme think about that............AH NO!!!! This time we're doing it my way.