Chapter 9: Prom

Chapter 9: Prom

Bella POV

It's been a month since the James accident, and thankfully me and Ness have no more casts on anymore yaa!!!! So we are all better and are getting along just fine with the Cullen's. We sometimes hang with Esme and Rose. Ya, I know called her Rose not Posy but she figured us out along with Emmy and Rose actually felt real bad for leaving and saw right through Eddies lies. Unbelievable right?

Anyway we've became real good friends Emmet actually is real happy again knowing that I'm really alive not dead, and I've also had to block his and Rose's mind since they know now too, and boy has that put Eddie on the ceiling. Hehehe.
So it's kinda like the GOOD olden days. Eddie and Pixie don't talk much but, HEY don't care much bout them anyway. Another thing that's different other than me and Eddie is the fact about every five, ten minutes or so you hear someone yell and tackle someone else from the living room.
Emmet and Ness are glued to beating each other on Mario Cart and when someone beats the other person they literally beat the person, it's pretty funny especially since Ness keeps beating Em.

Prom is in a few hours and Pixie is literally forcing us to let her dress us up. I only said we'd do it if Ness and me got to bring our own stuff cuz, I'm am sooooo not getting into one of those hot pink dresses. Its either black or a very dark purple that's it. Ness will do mostly red and black.

All of the Cullen's will be going this year. Rose and Emmet, Eddie and Pixie, and I said I'd go with Jazz because he's been seeming depressed these days. I've been hanging with him and he's gotten a bit better thought. Ness, well she's just going to hang because there's was no way she was going with Carlton Newton. Not in a million years. He's gotten on both me and Ness's nerves this past year.

...............................................................

Prom is as boring as it was 90 years ago when I was here with him. But I'm not here with him I'm here with Jazz which makes it much better thats for sure. We dance, talk and I get him to laugh some. We dump the punch once or twice because of the alcohol some guy keeps trying to put in the punch. We might not need it but don't need the whole school driving drunk, and get into accidents tonight.

We decide to go to our house tonight to get ready for school and so the Cullen's can talk cause I know there are things that want to be said but not around us, so I tell Jazz to drop us off at our house.

When we get their I let Ness get out first.
"Bye Uncle Jazz." He smiles and nods "See you later." And she's gone I thought tell her I'll be out in a min. I look over at Jazz and see he's watching me. I give him a sad smile.
"It'll be alright Jazz." I say softly. I grab and squeeze his hand lightly. As I step out I put a piece of paper in his hands give him another sad smile. I close the door and walk in the house and watch as he drives away. I turn around and go make dinner for my daughter. Her favorite, cheese burger, fries, and chocolate milk.

"Renesmee." I say knowing she'll hear me. She's down in a flash. She takes her food and sits down at the counter. I sit down with her. As she eats I think about everything that's happened. The move, seeing the Cullen's again, Jasper, James, and Prom. I really felt bad for Jazz. I think he really liked Alice. I thought they were mated like Esme and Carlisle, and Rose and Emmet. Guess not. I liked Jazz, I Just don't know how much. I want to make him happy again because it hurts to see and feel his hurt and depression, and he just doesn't look like his old self. I mean I never really got to know him much thanks to golden boy who kept me away from him because he thought Jazz would attack me. Ugh, stupid vampire.

"Mom??" A hand shakes in front of my face.
"Yes?" I ask.
"Did you hear a word I said?" She asks sounding frustrated.
"No sorry what did you say?"
"Huh, I said you like him don't you? I like him to."
"Like who?" I ask curious.
"Uncle Jasper duh. Should I start calling him dad??" She sounded hopeful.

"Honestly I don't know, I mean I like him and I feel bad for him because Alice left......... I just.........UGH." I sighed frustrated. I put my head in my hands. Ness pats me on the shoulder.

"You'll figure it out Mom, you always do."
I lift my head and raise an eyebrow.

"Ain't I suppose to be giving you the advice and comfort?"
"I guess." She shrugs. She gets up and throws her plate away.

"I'm going to bed, night mom." We hug and I give her a kiss and she goes to bed. I walk to my piano and play a song I wrote. Its kinda like Bella's lullaby but it's dark, night, light and sweet. I call it Bella's darkness.

I play that for awhile until Renesmee wakes up and we go for a quick hunt. When we come back we both take showers and get dressed. Remembering theirs no school today we hope into my Ferrari and go over to the Cullen's.

Hope you liked it. VOTE COMMENT!!!
Thanks
xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx