Chapter 10: The Talk

Jasper POV

Everything has been going good. Edward and Alice have been keeping to themselves, to this I have no idea why. Me well, depressed, not like I used to be. I think Bella has noticed because she's been hanging and trying to cheer me up. I mean she went to prom with me! I know Edward kept her away from me because he said I might hurt her before.

YA RIGHT!!! He should have been the one to stay away. He framed me on saying I was about to attack Bella, THEN the next day he lies saying Bella hates him and we leave. POOF gone out of her life. RIGHHHTTTT, to that one to. Golden freak.

At least he ain't anyone's golden boy anymore now that everyone knows what's has happened to Bella, the real truth. Edward and Alice still have the fake story. She really still hates them.

After I dropped Bella off I looked at the note she had slipped me.

'If you need anything let me know:)'

Ya she's trying to help. I mean I don't blame her if I was her, and she was me I'd help in anyway I could. I don't know but I got this feeling about her. As EMMETT would say your in love!!!! Not sure bout that one yet Emmett.............just not yet. Maybe.............. I ponder on all this as I race back to the house for a little meeting/talk whatever you would want to call it, we're having with the family.

As I soon pull into the garage and park the car. I jump out and race into the living room where almost everyone is waiting. As I sit Edward comes down the stairs with Alice quick on his heels. I swear I could chock the life out of that Pixie. Thankfully he looks as confused as we are. Finally he doesn't know something we don't before us, like this meeting. We are soon joined by Carlisle and Esme.

"Alright." He says.

"What's wrong Carlisle?" Asks Alice.

"Theirs nothing wrong Alice I just wanted to have a meeting and get every ones thoughts."

"Thoughts on what Carlisle?" Edward asks impatiently not liking the fact he can't read everyone's minds.

"Well, I thought that maybe Ivy and Victoria could move in with us since they are like family, and hang out with us almost all the time. They don't have their own parents."

"Ya!!!" Yells Alice.

"WHAT!!?? YOUR GOING TO LET HUMANS WE JUST MET NOT THAT LONG AGO MOVE IN WITH A BUNCH OF VAMPIRES???!!"

"Yes, well they are different." Carlisle says looking at Edward.

"I think we should leave." Growls Edward.

"Suck it up Edward, we know these humans way better than you think and it's not like you'll hang with them because she reminds you to much of Bella, which it's your fault what happened to her. Beside the Volturi would kill them then us anyway." I mumble. Everyone looks at me shocked. I haven't said that much in like two years. The shock doesn't last long because Edward comes charging at me, but I move out of the way just in time and pin him to the ground using my skills from when I fought beside the newborns and Maria.

I growl at him and throw him back at the couch. He grows back but sits down putting Alice in his arms.

"And you suddenly know her Jasper?" Edward sneers.

"Yes actually I do." I sneer back just as mean.

"Hmph."

"Alright all in favor of having them move in." Says Carlisle. I'm the first to raise my hand. Then Rose, Emmett, Carlisle and Esme. Lastly Alice who looks at Edward who just sits their grumbling 'its a bad idea' and 'idiots, going to get us killed'.

"Ya, little sis is coming back." Booms Emmett, while punching his fist in the air.

"I want to tell them!!" Squeals Alice. I look at Alice as if to say, 'she doesn't exactly love you'. She glares at me and quickly adds, "Jasper too!" I groan and text Bella to let her know we will be over in a few.

"Great" she texts back sarcastically.

"Come on Jazz lets go, lets go!!" Alice yells pulling me toward the door.

"Don't call me Jazz." I mumble.

We get in Alice's Porsche and race over to Bella's house.

As we pull up, Bella opens the door and waits for us. Alice's parks and zooms up to the house and gives Bella a hug. I grimace afraid of what Bella might do. As Alice pulls back she studies her to make sure she didn't scare her using her vamp speed. Bella just gives her a small smile. She turns to me and give me a smile and shakes my hand.

"Pack your stuff missy you've got a car to catch." Says Alice looking half serious, half jokingly. Bella huffs and groans. She walks into the house grabs her stuff, yells to Victoria and Lena. Lena I remember as her witch cat. They all come out looking thrilled!! Not really.

They stuff their stuff in the car and jump in the back and we race back to the house.

I know it's kinda short but I'll try to make the next one/s longer. Please vote and comment. Also I'm going to post some other stories with maybe one or two chapters with a summary and I want to know what you think about those. There also going to be Twilight related.

Thanks,

xxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxx